Favourite store in WDW

Captain Hank

I like the little book store/coffee in DHS.

:)
Welcome to WDWMagic! :wave: (it's called the Writer's Stop)

As for me, I don't think anyone's posted my favorite yet--Goofy's Candy Co. in DTD. I really love the theming in there, particularly the "Periodic Table of Disney Elements." I also like the Main Street Market House and the Main Street Cinema. There will also always be a soft spot in my heart for Gateway Gifts.

danpam1024

The Art of Disney for sure...

Love Art of Disney (in Epcot), 365 Days of Christmas in DTD, Tattoone Traiders in DHS, and the hotel gift shop where ever we are staying :lol:
AND Basin, and the Lego Store
We also love building light sabers in Once Upon a Toy too:)

3IAlienKid

SID CAHUENGA'S!!
Except for the World Showcase shops, I think Sid's is the only store that hasn't fallen victim to the homogenization of all WDW merchandise into standardized Disney character product. Hey, I like a good Mickey plush toy for my daughters anytime, but I go to Sid's simply because I know I won't have to look at yet another lame attempt to sell me one.

Kenjo3643

Favorite Store

I like the little shop in Epcot near the boats that take you to Boardwalk, etc...it's always so quiet there and they have neat household gadgets. Also you are close enough to stroll over to France for some pastries. :wave:

November Girl

SID CAHUENGA'S!!
Except for the World Showcase shops, I think Sid's is the only store that hasn't fallen victim to the homogenization of all WDW merchandise into standardized Disney character product. Hey, I like a good Mickey plush toy for my daughters anytime, but I go to Sid's simply because I know I won't have to look at yet another lame attempt to sell me one.

Ditto! Plus the surf shop at Typhoon Lagoon, and the original artwork at House of Blues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom