Favourite Snacks at WDW

I don't know if they are classed as a snack on the dining plan but I love: caramel apples from ws in Germany
mini cookies ( they come in a little red box)
Goofy sweets!
Chocolate ice-cream or a fudge sunday from main street
And I love the hot choc ( it was nov and freezing when we went so this was perfect when waiting for fireworks and parades) it was also accompanied by a choc brownie :slurp:

Korfar

Churros - can get just about anywhere. We usually get them from the Mexico pavillion in Epcot.

Soft Pretzles with cheese sauce - again just about anywhere

MissM

A funnel cake counts as a snack ? I thought those would be like $7 lol.
Here's a weird tip. Funnel cakes at Epcot? $6. Funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow in MK? $4.29. Don't ask me why but I always buy mine from MK for that very reason!

Dianarella

School Bread:

2r7spqa.jpg

Wow. That looks like heaven on a plate to me.

IowaHawks7

I know this isnt really a snack but two of my favorites are the Bavarian Cheesecake and Apple Strudel found in Germany in WS

grumpy 07

dole whip - magic kingdom adventureland
cream cheese stuffed pretzels - magic kingdom tomorrowland
wetzels pretzels - downtown disney
cinnamon bun - main st bakery
egg roll - cart in magic kingdom (adventureland)

SFMarine

Oh ok, never done the plan but still a snack in my eyes (or stomach):)
Oh yes. it is indeed a snack. One that will definitely fill you up and satisfy your sugar rush.

Here's a weird tip. Funnel cakes at Epcot? $6. Funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow in MK? $4.29. Don't ask me why but I always buy mine from MK for that very reason!

Good tip! I'll be sure to get my funnel cakes from MK then. That is odd though..you would figure the prices would be the same all around Disney.

MissM

Good tip! I'll be sure to get my funnel cakes from MK then. That is odd though..you would figure the prices would be the same all around Disney.
Prices tend to be pretty standard. I have no clue why this one is such a weird exception.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
That is a great list but the article is two years old...:( so I'm not sure if everything is still counted towards a snack credit. It's a huge list..I thought it was just some fruit and water or chips. I was way wrong.

Yes, I know that it is a couple of years old. So things on it have changed. When I saw it originally, it opened my eyes to more things being counted as a snack credit then I had thought. For the most part, the items are still snack credits, but it is whether or not they are available any more because some things have changed. Its a good resource to get some good ideas though. :slurp:

Dad 2 M & M

What are some of your favorite things to eat/snack while in the parks?

I'm heading to WDW in just over a month, and I'm looking for some recommendations on some good food and snacks to try :slurp:

Tell me what it is, and where we can get it :sohappy:
You can't beat the popcorn at any of the stands in the parks. You might consider going by Yak and Yetis at AK, they have a counter service with several options available.

yankspy

Cannoli in Italy, Big cookies sold in Frontierland candy store, Kaki-Gori in Japan, Sugar cookies at the GF QS restaurant and the Napoleon in France.

SFMarine

Yes, I know that it is a couple of years old. So things on it have changed. When I saw it originally, it opened my eyes to more things being counted as a snack credit then I had thought. For the most part, the items are still snack credits, but it is whether or not they are available any more because some things have changed. Its a good resource to get some good ideas though. :slurp:

I completely agree. It opened my eyes as well. I had no idea in had that many options for a snack credit. Thanks for sharing.

plaz10

Cannoli in Italy, Big cookies sold in Frontierland candy store, Kaki-Gori in Japan, Sugar cookies at the GF QS restaurant and the Napoleon in France.

This may be general knowledge, not even by Disney standards but what is a Napoleon? I've seen many pictures of the ones in France or at Starring Rolls but what exactly is in it? It looks like a delicious cake of some sort.

Some of my favorite snacks:
Mickey's cookies and cream ice cream sandwich
Cupcakes from Starring Rolls
Make your own rice krispie treat at Goofys Candy Kitchen
Smores from Sweet Spells
Turkey Leg!!
Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel in Tomorrowland

MissM

This may be general knowledge, not even by Disney standards but what is a Napoleon? I've seen many pictures of the ones in France or at Starring Rolls but what exactly is in it? It looks like a delicious cake of some sort.
Oh they're so good! It's layers of flaky puff pastry with a pastry cream filling between the layers and then an icing on top. (More info)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom