Favorite WDW "secret"?

Brick Tamland

Original Poster
By secret I mean, cool little thing that makes WDW special.

One of my favorites is the "handing over the deed" picture in Owls house on Pooh in Fantasyland

Another one that I hav'nt found is the Wedding ring, outside of the HM.

If any one has pictures or instructions on how to find it, that would be greatly appreciated.

Please share your own....

SpenceMan01

I like in The Enchanted Tiki room, if you stay til the VERY end Iago rags on the Hall of Presidents.

Also "Dean Finder's" office at the Imagination Institute.

My favorite from Universal IoA (and of all time) is the theater phone number in Spiderman. Such a great secret!

Craig & Lisa

:) For the family and I one is finding hidden mickey's where you least expect to see them, that kitty litter smell in the monorail, (ok that's sick but,) my son's getting their haircuts, colored and dusted, (pixie that is), bringing someone who has never been there and seeing them realize why we go so much, and most important the fact that when we enter WDW everything we left at home is excactly that left at home.:wave:

Laura

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Because I like to get friends to walk in the little cement trough in Liberty Square and then tell them why it is there. :rolleyes:

Can you expound? I don't think I know the secret you're talking about and I'm curious!

Irrawaddy Erik

Laura22 said:
Can you expound? I don't think I know the secret you're talking about and I'm curious!
The cement troughs.......where used to move "waste" water through the streets because there was no plumming. It's also the reason why there are no restrooms in Liberty Square also. :slurp: LOL

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I like the rope that goes into the excavation pit outside of the Indy Stunt Show at MGM. Give it a tug and you will get a surprise.

mkepcotmgmak

Laura22 said:

the 'brown' areas of the pathways, closer to the buildings, are from waste. *and i do mean all types of waste*
there was no plumbing in this time period, and people dumped their waste out of their windows, and onto the streets.
this is also the reason there are not restrooms in liberty square.

edit:erik beat me to it! :lol:

packwingfn

-I also like The Enchanted Tiki room, On the last trip, I told my brother to stay for a little while longer. We heard the part where Iago also goes "Real Smooth lady, walk under a bird" then we walked out the door because it was empty and there was a cast member cleaning up (but didnt kick us out) but we stayed until we heard the comment about the Presidents, I laughed and laughed :)

-The "Be Right Back, Key Under the Mat Sign" at Muppets.

-How many times Mr Tom Morrow is mentioned. I know once in TTA, and we heard it again in Star Tours, I couldnt believe it haha. Anywhere else?

figmentfan

WDW secrets................

1. Flying chocolate chip cookie in Space Mountain.
2. The sleeping Hidden Mickey in Splash Mountain.
3. Secret targets on Buzz that give you alot of points.
4. Frying eggs in the environmental chamber on Test Track.
5. Dreamfinder's ship in the Epcot shop Mouse Gears.
6. Five legged goat in the Contemporary Resort.
7. Farm house in the Living With the Land Ride has a second floor bedroom with
all the furnishing, only visable from the Garden Grill Restaurant.

Those are just a couple of little secrets I know............

koppite_rob

I tried and tried with expectation that in the lobby of Philharmagic there must be a hidden Mickey or a secret,especially with all the curves of the music script and instruments on the wall,but I couldn't find any.
Am I getting stupider and less well sighted with age,or are the Imagineers getting more devious designing sets that lead you to believe there are hidden Mickeys where they're not.

foxfire

Master Yoda said:
I like the rope that goes into the excavation pit outside of the Indy Stunt Show at MGM. Give it a tug and you will get a surprise.

I must have tried this every day when I lived there and it didn't work. What's supposed to happen?

My favorite - wandering the tunnels (as a CM) in the MK, and through the Cast Services bldg. @ Epcot.

SpongeScott

Brick Tamland said:
Another one that I hav'nt found is the Wedding ring, outside of the HM.

If any one has pictures or instructions on how to find it, that would be greatly appreciated.
Ask the CM at the exit. They showed me right where it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom