Favorite WDW Resturant (Table Service)

davinakb

V&A is a wonderful treat. Other faves: Boma, Jiko, CG, AP, too many to mention. Still need to try Flying Fish, Citricos, many more. Guess that means we'll have to go back.:slurp:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
1. Fulton's Crab House
2. Cape May Cafe
3. Boma

I'll be trying Jiko, Chefs De France, Bistro De Paris and California Grill (which I haven't been to since it was Top Of The World) all between Sept. 1st and the end of Dec. so who knows... my list may change!

Disney4648

Call me old school.....Rainforest Cafe!

And if not that, Epcot's Teppanyaki Steakhouse. Expensive, but good and authentic Japanese cuisine.

LoveYa

Hands Down, Fulton's Crab House. By far my favorite crab I've ever had in my life, Can't wait to go back! :slurp:

HollyBelle

This is so difficult, but if I must choose...

Breakfast: Boatwright's at POR
Lunch: Tony's Town Square at MK
Dinner: Ohana at the Poly

sophie_the_pooh

So many choices...
My first choice would be the Flying Fish Cafe (Boardwalk), which was very romantic. The potato-wrapped red snapper was amazing.

My second choice would be Tony's Town Square, at MK. I'm usually a chocolate cake fanatic, but the tiramisu I had over there was incredible!:slurp:

ElectricMayhem

Whispering Canyon, synomous with Phenomenal

Whispering Canyon. Hands Down. So much fun plus the "All-You-Care-To-Eat Canyon Skillet" is the best food in the entire Disney property. The waitstaff is hilarious and proficient and it's the best place to eat and just act like a kid/hooligan. The food is so incredible that you are physically unable to stop eating and you realize "Wow. This is the greatest food ever in the whole world." People that don't like this place have no souls...or tastebuds.

LoriMistress

For Breakfast: Crystal Palace

For Lunch: 50's Primetime Cafe

For Dinner: Tony's Town Square

When I go to WDW in December there will be much more restaurants that I'll be trying down there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom