Favorite WDW Resort Hotel

Goofy_guy

Original Poster
Wasn't sure if this was the right place or if it had been done before, but I'm curious to see what people think. It can be one you've stayed at in the past or one you've admired for a long time and have dreamed of staying there at some point in the future.

For me it would have to either be Fort Wilderness (because I was a Boy Scout and love the outdoors) or Art of Animation (because who doesn't want to be in life sized scenes of your favorite Disney Movies lol

Last edited:

Mickey5150

When the deal is good and I have the money it's the Boardwalk Inn. If Disney would sell me a grand villa I'd live there. For most trips though my favorite hotel is All-star sports Surf's Up hotel. It brings back memories of being a kid and staying at motels along the east coast for vacation.

Seanual757

Now that we are DVC (as of 3/15) we will be spending more time at those resorts vs. the Disney Collection.

So far out of the regular Disney resorts the two we love the most are Grand Floridian and POR FQ (95% of our stays are at FQ we love the smaller resort and the kids love the pool)

Since we joined DVC for 2015 we will be staying at the following for the 2nd half of this year.
Saratoga Springs (July 4th) We really enjoyed this resort
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom

For 2016

Villas @GF
BLT (Plan to book)
POLY (Plan to book)

RobUK

I've only stayed at the Swan onsite at WDW. I wish I had splashed out more and stayed somewhere better. It was a nice hotel, but not themed enough for my liking. The Boardwalk was nearby, though, which I loved. On the previous occasions I've stayed at International Drive and Villas. Off topic, I've stayed at Royal Pacific at Universal and that was wonderful and a couple of the hotels at Disney Paris.

On a tangent, do you guys ever take time out of your stay to ever visit the other hotels for a nosey? I wish I had and when I next go I will cetainly plan some time for it.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Its tough to pin down what I liked the best. I have to say as resorts go, POR, but the absolutely best Disney vacation occurred last November and we stayed at the CBR. Finally I've always wanted to stay at the contemporary and that will occur next April. I may be report back after that stay and say that was the best.

My family likes to visit a different resort each stay, and each resort had something nice and wonderful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom