Favorite WDW character?...

starchasers

Which to choose, which to choose? My all time favorite would be Goofy simply because he is so goofy, but several come in second...

Stitch :goodnevil
Donald Duck :mad:
Mickey :)
Minnie :kiss:
Tink ;)
Chip n' Dale (especially in the old Donald Duck cartoons!):ROFLOL:
Hook :fork:
Baloo :sohappy:

The list goes on and on...

JDM

The ones I enjoyed most when they interacted with my daughter were Brer Fox, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee.

Brer Fox sat her on a bench with him and goofed around with her. Then when she hopped away happy, he imitated her, which floored her with laughter!

Hook and Smee drew mustaches and horns on the faces of the princesses printed on her autograph paper and indicated they "didn't like princesses". But because she was wearing an Ariel dress, they left Ariel alone, "saying" they were okay with Mermaids. She still talks about it and shows people the pictures they drew.

ucanfly

My favorite character to see in the parks is Brer Bear! Favorite from movies/tv etc is Peter Pan, how cant you love the whole never growing up and being able to fly! but for some reason i really dont like seeing Pan-the-man live

o love seeing the green army men in mgm studios. they are always hiding in bushes and its really fun to find them, but my favorite character to meet in the world is probably mickey... I'm stickin with the classic =)

bryPOD

Roger Rabbit is the character who made me happiest as a child (seeing him at the parks was always a rare treat). Watching that film today, even with all the CGI in the world, there will never be a film like Who Framer Roger Rabbit ever again. What makes Roger great is that he represents the best of all the old cartoon characters, with obvious influences of Tex Avery's off the wall characters, but he has a soul like Mickey Mouse, and knows the importance of humor like Bugs Bunny.

Imaginationeer

Figment!!!
I loved the original ride and the ride was probably the number one reason i went so many times as a child. It was the inspiration for my first thirty something trips. I went so much, i grew love for everything else at WDW and have now gone over 100 times before the age of 19. If it hadn't been for Figment, i probably would'nt be on these boards right now. I cried when i went on the second incarnation, realizing the original was gone. Figment is my all time favorite character.

sophie_the_pooh

Winnie the Pooh, obviously! I love this character because he's always so happy and never seems to be worried about anything...Except honey, of course!

My favorite princess has always been Aurora, because,to me, Sleeping Beauty is the most romantic Disney story ever!

k.hunter30

The most fun we had while interacting with the characters this past trip was with Chip & Dale (Chip wanted to marry me... ;) ) and Stitch. Stitch is a riot! :lol:

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
What about your favorite princess?...

Mine is Cinderella!:king:
But, I also love Snow White (the story is timeless).
I have a special place in my heart for Aurora b'cause my DD & I attended the Princess Tea Party at the GF last summer (it was great)!
:wave:

Eyorefan

Well, my favorite character would have to be Eyore, but honestly I like him more in the books than I do in the Disney movies.

So for Disney movie Characters I would have to say, Mr. Toad. I cried the day I found out they were taking his ride out of Disney World, and one of the greast memories I have with my daughter was when I got to take her on the ride in Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom