Favorite WDW Adult Beverage?

inluvwithbeast

Original Poster
These sound great guys. Looks like we will definitely have to hit up Poly as well. I've heard a lot about the Grand Marnier orange slush from other people as well so trying that too!

I love the pics btw!

Korfar

Speaking of adult beverages. Is there a way to get the beer sampler from Rose and Crown without actually dining there? R&C is not on our list for ADR's but I do want to try the sampler.

Penny Lane

My sister and I have also come of drinking age since we last visited WDW. I'll definitely be taking these suggestions into consideration!

epcotWSC

Speaking of adult beverages. Is there a way to get the beer sampler from Rose and Crown without actually dining there? R&C is not on our list for ADR's but I do want to try the sampler.

Not sure about samplers, but I've always just walked to the bar and got a drink whenever I'm there. I'm sure if they offer samplers, they'll let you do so right at the bar.

Anyway, I'll have to go with the Lemon Slush especially since it's not something that's common to find elsewhere.
France_CitronSlush.jpg

Korfar

Not sure about samplers, but I've always just walked to the bar and got a drink whenever I'm there. I'm sure if they offer samplers, they'll let you do so right at the bar.

Anyway, I'll have to go with the Lemon Slush especially since it's not something that's common to find elsewhere.
France_CitronSlush.jpg

My wife wants to try this lemon slush. Looks good.

SuperSaint

I'm not sure the name of the drink, but at the Polynesian Bar I got this amazing drink in a hollowed out pineapple. It was so much fun to get it that I found a little tool that hollows out pineapples and started making my own pineapple drinks at home.

Anyone know the name of this drink?

EvilQueen-T

we don't like the frozen margaritas at the stand in mexico/epcot but we really love going to la cava del tequila inside the mexican pavilion at epcot. my personal favorites are the pomegranate margarita and the blood orange margaritas but a lot of people say the jalapeno margaritas are really good too. we like doing one or two different lounges each trip and trying new drinks. we've also done the drink around the world at epcot but you really have to pace yourself lol.

ArtieJim

The Grand Margarita is what I found myself obsessing over, I put mine on ice, but the frozen was pretty good as well.

When are you going? My last trip was my first over the age of 21 and I ended up there during the Beer and Wine Festival at Epcot. It was a damn good time. Get the passport if you ever end there for that and make sure to mark off what you drank/ate, take notes also as I find myself looking at my passport four months later wondering what I actually liked and did not like.

bellanotte

I'll be over 21 for my next trip, too, so thanks for all the suggestions! Such a cool idea about the passport, ArtieJim! I've always wanted to go during the F&W festival once I was of age.

DisneyDrama

The frozen margaritas at the quick service in Mexico are tasty! By far my favorite drink that I had at Disney was a "Magical Star" that I ordered at the Rose and Crown in the pub. It was delicious and has such a fun Disney name. I saved the glow cube that comes in it and asked for magnificent bartender for the recipe so I can have a little Disney magic at home.

MattyDrums

Just make sure you get something that includes a flashing ice cube. I think that will ensure that it's delicious. Something to do with the flashing.

bgraham34

Grand Marnier Slush is my favorite. I can just taste it. I was going to make one Saturday night for my wife and I but my son was sleeping and we did not dare wake him up with the blender.

pixiegurl

I am lovin' this thread! So many ideas for our next visit!

To date I have two favorites that I just can't decide which one I like better. The Grand Marnier Slush or The Avacado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila. Both were delish! :)

Scuttle

I'm not sure the name of the drink, but at the Polynesian Bar I got this amazing drink in a hollowed out pineapple. It was so much fun to get it that I found a little tool that hollows out pineapples and started making my own pineapple drinks at home.

Anyone know the name of this drink?

Lapu Lapu and it is incredible as I said earlier my tradition is to get a Lapu Lapu and a few mai tais in me to kick off my vacation. It is great, puts you into total relaxation mode right off the bat. Love doing this. Someone else should try this plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom