Favorite Way of Transportation on WDW

Peaches

:animwink: The MONORAIL! Every trip I take at least a dozen pictures of the monorails. My wife wonders how many times can I take photos of them. I think they are an attration in themselves.

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
mine would be when the monorail is empty and riding it back to a resort or from a resort (like the Cont. after having breakfast at Chef Mickey's)

also i love riding the boat in the early afternoon....dad and i have done it and NO ONE is on there...its SOOOO relaxing

Rora

I love the boat ride from POR to DD.

And riding the tram to MK! Everyone is so excited and full of anticipation. My routine I HAVE to do every time, is to ride the monorail to and the Ferry boat from so you get the best of both worlds.

MotoDisney

ACE said:
Everyone in my family seems to like the monorail except for me. I like the boat from the Ticket & Transportion Center to MK. My daughter just said she likes the Tram that goes to and from the parking lot. :lol:

Last time we went we stayed at the Contemp. so we didn't do the boats or the trams.

:wave: ACE

We agree as well with the ferry boat especially at the end of the day just makes seeing the Castle disappear at a slower rate than on the monorail. Just makes it last a bit longer.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Does the TTA count? If so, that is my favorite way of transportation at WDW.

To tell you the truth, I hate the buses and monorails....so if the TTA doesn't count, my vote would go to the ferry boat. :)

GoofyFan1

I really like the boat to and from MK when I'm at the WL, otherwise I really don't mind the busses. It kind of reminds me of growing up in the city.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom