Favorite Way of Transportation on WDW

WDWspider

I'd say the Magic Kingdom Railroad, followed closely by the TTA. Yes, I choose those over standard transportation, although the Watercrafts are very nice as well.

surfsupdon

My preference is by foot to MGM and Epcot from the Epcot Resorts. Second place is the Friendship waterboats, so peaceful and nice in the way early morning and night. I love the motercoaches too!!

GaryT977

Originally posted by freaklarm
The Sassagoula River Company. Great view, nice boats and not hard to drive at all.

Excellent. Every driver (Captain?) I had was a riot. They really seem to enjoy themselves.

freaklarm

Originally posted by GaryT977
Excellent. Every driver (Captain?) I had was a riot. They really seem to enjoy themselves.

Captain or Pilots, nice people work there, they are always a blast good friends of mine work there, I don't work there anymore.

jcrb

Original Poster
I like to monorail but there are there other Favorite ways of Travel-

How about the walk between MGM and Epcot- my own body could be a transportation - sort of -

Ok well my favorite is the Monorail but there is so much more that come in second.

swhite

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Sassagoula River Boats are the best :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Next trip to Port Orleans/Riverside 12/03
Sassagoula here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACE

Everyone in my family seems to like the monorail except for me. I like the boat from the Ticket & Transportion Center to MK. My daughter just said she likes the Tram that goes to and from the parking lot. :lol:

Last time we went we stayed at the Contemp. so we didn't do the boats or the trams.

:wave: ACE

freaklarm

Originally posted by ACE
Everyone in my family seems to like the monorail except for me. I like the boat from the Ticket & Transportion Center to MK. My daughter just said she likes the Tram that goes to and from the parking lot. :lol:

Last time we went we stayed at the Contemp. so we didn't do the boats or the trams.

:wave: ACE

Thats what I mean, Ferry Boats Are the BEST, Motor Cruisers are the BEST, Motor Launches are the BEST.... GO WATERCRAFT!!!!!:sohappy: :king:

meeko_33785

Hard to choose. For scenery I would have to go with the Sassagoula River Cruise. The walkway from the Boardwalk to the International Gateway is great too. But there's just something about the buses that always makes me feel like I'm at WDW. Probably because it's the mode of transportation I use the most.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom