Favorite Walt attraction

PeoplemoverTTA

This isn't in MK, but I really love Storybookland Canal boats. I know a lot of people don't care for it, but it is the quintessential Fantasyland attraction, IMO...I feel like I'm being transported to 1955 (I mean that in a good way :lol:).

tirian

PotC—even the shortened MK version doesn't bother me too much—followed by the original Tiki Room, HoP (which he planned), IASW, and Peter Pan's Flight.

Does the TTA count? I really like the PeopleMover... :eek:

durangojim

I think my screen name says it all. :D

I know he didn't live to see it open :)(), but he was invoved in much of the early planning and creative process behind the attraction.

I thought it was hippy hunt 1000 where you when around and tried to shoot people from the 60s:)

Has to be PotC and HM.

EmOhYouEssE

This isn't in MK, but I really love Storybookland Canal boats. I know a lot of people don't care for it, but it is the quintessential Fantasyland attraction, IMO...I feel like I'm being transported to 1955 (I mean that in a good way :lol:).

If you get a chance, ask the CM on duty to have you try to be one of the boats on the canal whist the fireworks are going off. They stop the boats in the canal during the FW, and it's really cool if you are in one of the boats that goes out and ends up in a good spot. You may have to wait and let a lot of people pass you who don't realize what they are missing out on, but trust the CM's. They know how to time the boats going out that will be in the best spots. The fireworks basically go off all around and on top of you. It's beautiful.

Em

DizneyPryncess

Haunted Mansion - I've grown an obsession for it. Unless 20,000 Leagues counts, like another person mentioned, and i'm not sure if it does or not. That was my favorite WDW ride of all time. I miss it!

bgraham34

I really would have two favorites. I love Peter Pans flight for the child in me factor. And I love Pirates for the factors of everything else. So I can choose just one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom