Favorite Things to do When You're Not in the Parks

ms7479a

Original Poster
I was just wondering what other people like to do in Disney World other than going into the parks. Personally, I like Disneyquest and miniature golf.

Trizz41999

I like to rent the boats they have around the hotels, BEST MEMORY I WILL EVER HAVE!! Also go to the pool, water slide that kind of stuff

TrentMom

Defintely hitting downtown disney and exploring the more expensive resorts that are over my budget

75 more days!!!!
May 7-12th
All Star Movies:eek:

i am very suprised nobody mentioned old town. they have two awesome rides that will suit any addrenalin junkie. one called g force and the other perfectly named sky coaster. G force is a drag racing ride that shoots u to 110 mph in 2 seconds if your a guy you better hold your self but there is nothing like it. then skycoaster is a cross between sky diving and hand gliding its 300 ft in the air and you free fall 200 somthing feet. you can see all of walt disney world when you fly. i used to work for the sky coaster here in chicago which in no match for the one in old town. the web site features discounts that you can print up its www.skycoaster.co and it has links on there for g force as well. it might be pricey to some but trust me when i say the view is worth the money to a true disney fan. its only a ten min cab ride from disney and there is alot of nice shopping and classic cars are shown there as well. they also have many kiddie rides for the faint of heart. if you have questions about it feel free to contact me Jennmedical30@comcast.net i will be there in eight days i cant wait. oh they have awesome flea markets with awesome deals as well. and one more funny thing. my husband and i saw a tanning place there now we are from chicago so getting a tanning package is pricey but we laughed because for one month of unlimited tanning was only like five bucks. :veryconfu :lol:

dumboflyer

Eating a Beef n' Bleu at the Earl of Sandwich. I could have one for every meal, every day for the rest of my life. :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
-Exploring the resort I am staying at.

-Drinking at the pool bar while relaxing & people watching.

-At Christmas time, resort hoping and checking out the decorations.

pixel-dust

We love heading to the other resorts and checking them out. Now that we live in Florida I really miss the resort vacation immersion that you get when you stay on property for a week. The Wilderness Lodge lobby can take any stress you have ever had away in 20 seconds. It is a million miles away, but right next door.

Has Disney always allowed non-resort guests to visit the hotels? I remember when I was very young my mom trying to get off the monorail at the Poly to do some shopping and they asked for some kind of resort ID. This was 25-30 yrs ago. They did let us off, and she did get her shopping done, but it always left that phantom memory in my mind.

islandbeachnut

pixel-dust said:
Has Disney always allowed non-resort guests to visit the hotels? I remember when I was very young my mom trying to get off the monorail at the Poly to do some shopping and they asked for some kind of resort ID. This was 25-30 yrs ago. They did let us off, and she did get her shopping done, but it always left that phantom memory in my mind.

I can remember when I was a kid about 25 years ago, we always had to keep our resort ID's with us all the time because the monorail & boat CMs would check it about half the time if you were heading to the resorts. I guess they gave up on that a long time ago! :hammer:

Kwit35

We love just exploring the resorts. Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge are our two favorites to wander around.

mrbillonooo

the beach club pool

we have a spot thats out of the way at the beach club pool, its a great place to sit, read a book, watch people and go see dave at the bar....
at night, we like the espn club, mike at the bar is great...also PI, the adventures club is our fav!!
and one day at the water park,,,TL is our place...:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom