Favorite Store?

disneydiva72

Original Poster
I love the store outside of splash mountain, you actually feel like you are in a tree, it feels cozy, I love it.

you?..........

Erin_Akey

My faves are Mouse Gear and also the shops in Norway. Once a year I get a bottle of the ONLY perfume I will wear, Laila and the shops in Norway all smell of Laila. Now that Geir Ness has done a men's fragrance, both my husband and son are wearing Geir for men......
Those are my two faves.......

I also lke the Pirates of the Car. shop at the end of the ride....

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
The Muppet Store in DHS is probably my favorite as far as theming and jokes...as for where I spend/ shop at the most? Mouse Gears.

kimmykimmy

I love shopping anywhere in Disney, but I definitely have some favorites.

The Confectionary
The World of Disney
Pretty much all of the stores on Main Street
The art store and the Christmas store in DTD

wdwCC

Mouse Gear and World of Disney. Does anybody else have trouble finding the exits? :confused: Uptown Jewelers and Emporium on Main Street also.

wdwmemories

I just discovered the Mitsukoshi department store in the Japan pavilion at Epcot. I'm sure if you are from Japan it is all normal stuff, but for someone from the US I think it's got some really interesting things. The format of the store is big and open. I recommend it!

NiarrNDisney

I love to shop, here is a small list of my favorites

MK-Tinker Bell's Treasures, Sir Mickeys, Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe, Agrabah and Pirates Bazaar.
Epcot- Mouse Gears, Mexico, China, Mitsukoshi Superstore in Japan, and Morrocco.
DHS- AFI Showcase Shop, Beverly Sunset (formerly Villians in Vogue), and Stage 1 Company Store (Muppets)
DAK- Mombasa Marketplace/Ziwani Traders, Asia, and Chester & Hesters Dinosaur Treasures.
DTD- World of Disney, The Art of Disney, Disney Days of Christmas, and Once Upon a Toy.
Resorts- Panchito's Gifts (Coronado Springs), Everything Pop (POP Century), East Meets West (SOG), Disney Cabanas (Swan), and Zawadi Marketplace (AKL).

Just a Few:animwink:

warriorchicken

I have not been to WDW since 2003 (we're taking the kids for their first time this February) There was a store in the Magic Kingdom, on main street USA (if memory serves) that was dedicated to fire dept. and firefighter related disney items. I LOVED THIS STORE. I understand that it is no longer there? Most unfortunate. That was easily my favorite store at WDW

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom