Favorite Souvenir?

fascion216

Original Poster
Hello everyone .. i think this is the first thread ive ever started. so here goes ... what is everyone favorite souvenir that theyve purchased? whether it be a specific t-shirt or a DVC membership ... post pics if possible!

and let me start this out ... my favorite souvenir ive ever purchased from WDW is a judith jack mickey necklace .. i wear is every day and it always reminds me of the first solo trip .. and how much fun im going to have when i return this year!! ;) (sorry i dont have a pic!)

Courtney1188

Ooh good question!

When I was little I had a little glass ballerina figurine that was from a shop in the Magic Kingdom. Unfortunately I was about 7 at the time and insisted on carrying it around with me everywhere once we were back home, and eventually dropped it and of course it broke. There was also a giant Meeko puppet (probably the same size as me) that I was obsessed with.

And my nametag from the CP probably doesn't count as a souvenir.

I don't know if I really have a favorite anymore. But I'm dying to get something from the Art of Disney store in Epcot one day! That would be my ultimate souvenir.

PoohBear119

When I was little it was any stuffed disney character I was allowed to bring home... as an adult I love our Mickey and Minnie bride and groom bobble heads. We were in Disney for our honeymoon and they're a great reminder of how much fun we had.

Susan Savia

Can't think of any from years past except each year we went I'd get the kids each a stuffed animal/character. They got quite a collection. On our most recent visit this past January I finally got myself a pearl from Japan. (Actually I got two.) It was exciting watching with anticipation as the gal opened it and displayed it for all to see and finding that they were fairly large in size. This was memorable to me and something I'll cherish always. :)

Jasonflz

I once bought a mini CTX rover and a little Cinderella's Castle model that the were selling. It is really detailed. I alway's wanted to buy the Alien Encounter action figures but I missed the chance.:cry:
There's alway's Ebay.

krankenstein

My favorites I have actually gotten from the parks 80th anniversary Mickey:

img013.jpg

My favorites from eBay 50th park signs:

DSCN1473.jpg

And this Corner of my room:

DSCN1544.jpg

WDW_Emily

my favorite souvenir i actually didn't purchase, i traded.
It's the Expedition Everest opening day cast members pin!
i love that pin so much it's defiantly my favorite out of the 47 pins i own

DizneyPryncess

I got a Magical Moments Certificate on my honeymoon. It's my favorite because it's something I couldn't buy, and it will remind me of one of the best times of my life. :)

n1087344141_286384_4656.jpg

Phonedave

SIlverware

Because I use it every day. It's not something that sits on a shelf, or somthing like a teapot or a cup where maybe you use it or not.

If you want to eat something and not use your hands, you WILL be using Disney sliverware (unless you brought your own)

I also like it because it is, quite honestly, very nice. I love the shape (long handles) and it's understated look (Simple stainless steel, with a mickey head cutout in the very end of the handle)

-dave

ryguy

A magnet of the monorail that says three different phrases when you push a button. I am always pushing that button, it reminds of my favorite ride.

hwdelien

Believe it or not, my antenae balls, my car has mickey ears painted like test track and my wife's car has mickey ears with a wizard hat.

noflashphoto

My pearl ring from Japan in Epcot :) It's something that reminds me of Disney every time I wear it with out it have a big mickey mouse all over it.

sarabi

I'm assuming it's not a "souvenier" if you didn't buy it yourself on your own trip, so I am not going to count the beautiful wall tapestry of the tree of life that my mother gave me.

That said, I'm torn between two. One is a wall plate representing the tree of life gardens that I bought at DAK. The other may be kinda silly, but my resort refillable mugs. When I drink from them, it's like a mini vacation.

bluefaery

my favorite souvenir i acctually didn't purchas, i traded.
It's the Expedition Everest opening day cast members pin!
i love that pin so much it's definatly my favorite out of the 47 pins i own

I am in the same position as you. I have a cast member Monsters Inc laugh floor pin that I traded for. It's the only CM pin that I own and I love it.

Joevn

I love the "Dream Along with Mickey" show so I had to get Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy in the blue Year of a Milllion Dreams outfits:

n1314554_34173608_8353.jpg

Cinderella Castle is a Puzz3D I got on eBay.

I also love the monorail and have some of the accessories released for it:
n1314554_34173606_7824.jpg

MrBug

I bought a Tomorrowland-themed tank top a few years ago; I haven't seen a single thing with similar theming since, so it's become my favorite. I hope they'll decide soon that bringing it back would be retro-cool like they did with some Epcot stuff...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom