Favorite Snacks List

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Okay it's that time of year again - heading down next week, wondering if anyone has any other snack suggestions other than the ones I have below. The highlighted ones are the ones I've tried the rest have yet to be tried!

EPCOT
School Bread (Norway)
Waffles (Norway)
Pretzel (Germany)
Funnel Cake (US)
Orange GranManier (France)
Crepes (
France)
Chocolate Mousse (France)
Japan (Snow Cones)

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Frozen Lemonade - In Harambi Village at AK
Frozen Mango Tea - The Anandapur Tea Company

MAGIC KINGDOM
Hand-made ice cream cookie sandwich (Sleepy Hollow)
Figaro Fries (Pinnocios Village Haus)
Cinnamon Bun (Main Street Bakery)
Cheese Stuffed Pretzel (the Lunching Pad)

DHS
Chocolate dipped strawberries (around the corner from the Brown Derby)
Stuffed Pretzels (Min & Bills Dockside)

Beach Club Resort
Kitchen sink Sundae (Beaches & Cream

fireworkz

Dole Whips, Mickey Bars, Corn Dog nuggets @ Casey's, Brownie or Shortcake sundaes from Mrs Potts, stuffed pretzels, frozen lemonade, Sundaes or Milkshake at The Plaza (ice cream pattern starting to form here?), School bread, anything at Beaches and Cream (yep ice cream).

Oh and I guess you could also count Pluto's Cheese Blintzes and Krispy Kreemes that we slipped out of Chef Mickey's to eat later... :lookaroun

Upvote 0
:slurp:Well, our favorite snacks are warm caramel corn and funnel cakes from Sleepy Hollow at MK and warm sticky buns at the Bakery on Mainstreet. Eggrolls in China at Epcot. Of course, chirros, wherever our son finds them...YUM YUM!!!!:slurp:

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

Original Poster
Was just there 2 weeks ago, they have a pineapple fruit bar that is fantastic!!

Hmmm!! Where do I find this deliciousness!

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, I will be adding to my list
and try to knock off a few more this time around!!

If you got more keep 'em coming!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

Original Poster
I noticed in your sig that you're staying at Riverside, so walk over to FQ for some beignets....:slurp:

We usually stay at FQ, and at least two stops for beignets, has become
family tradition, that's why it wasn't on the list, but now I'm going to be OCD about my list so I better put it on there!! hehehe...

GO SOX!!:king:

Upvote 0

Birdie757

We never miss the big sugar cookies and rice crispie treats in Germany or the sweet cream cheese filled pretzles in Fantasy land near Dumbo. My daughter does at least one popcorn dinner at the MK each trip.

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I recommend dropping into Mitsukoshi in Japan and purchasing some Pocky! There's tons of varieties and flavors at cheap prices. It's a great convenient snack to carry around and munch on. No trip is complete without Pocky!

SN_CH_pockychocolate.jpg

Upvote 0
I'd have to say fried ice cream from epcot and anything from the french pastry shop. I could eat Napoleans forever (at least until I died from morbid obesity(man would I die happy though)).

Upvote 0

skichriscross

Kona Cone

I recommend dropping into Mitsukoshi in Japan and purchasing some Pocky! There's tons of varieties and flavors at cheap prices. It's a great convenient snack to carry around and munch on. No trip is complete without Pocky!

SN_CH_pockychocolate.jpg

Hi-chew is great to get too at Mitsukoshi. Its like Starburst and Laffy Taffy together and they're so good.

I tried something new this year. My friends took my wife and I to the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort and they have a dessert thats called the Kona Cone. Its got a cone with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream, 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream, m&ms, sprinkles, nuts, and coconut. To top it off, there is cotton candy on a stick that is stuck in the ice cream. It looks really cool and is very tasty! Definitely for someone with an extreme sweet tooth!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom