Favorite Snack and at What Park?

magiconmainstrt

Original Poster
Whats your favorite snack at WDW?

My husband and sons love the turkey legs in tomorrowland, and they usually go for them while I am saving our spaces for the parade on Main Street.

I like the Brauts at Germany--

Remember a while ago a huge hot fudge sundae at WDW, not sure where it was...will do some research before leaving in December.......

Downtown Disney at the Ghiardella (spelling) have an awesome sundae!:;)

danpam1024

Pineapple upside down cake martinis from the Belle Vue Room LOL! Serioisly, if i'm taking in the calories, thats where they're coming from:). And churros with chocolate sauce:slurp:u

WDW2010

Dole whip, Funnel Cakes, Turkey Legs, Mickey cookies and cream ice cream sandwhich...MMmm I cannot wait until my next trip to try out some more goodies :ROFLOL:

ElvisMickey

Do you guys know those pre-packaged, fat cookies they sell all over the resort? They're like $3. Well I love the white chocolate chip ones. Yum...

Whats your favorite snack at WDW?

My husband and sons love the turkey legs in tomorrowland, and they usually go for them while I am saving our spaces for the parade on Main Street.

I like the Brauts at Germany--

Remember a while ago a huge hot fudge sundae at WDW, not sure where it was...will do some research before leaving in December.......

Downtown Disney at the Ghiardella (spelling) have an awesome sundae!:;)

I LOVE the Strawberry Shortcake Sundae at Mrs Potts Cupboard in the MK! They are delicious :king:

They also have a hot fudge sundae there but I'm not sure if it's the same one you are talking about...

smk

My favorite snack is Mickey Cheddar crackers bu they are hard to find some days. After that I would settle for ice cream from Mrs. Potts or a pretzel with mustard and very lttle salt. I always say NO to turkey legs, in fact they gross me out!

WDW2010

My favorite snack is Mickey Cheddar crackers bu they are hard to find some days. After that I would settle for ice cream from Mrs. Potts or a pretzel with mustard and very lttle salt. I always say NO to turkey legs, in fact they gross me out!

I had my first turkey leg on this months trip, it was pretty good at first then I started to get worn out. I'm sure they are horrible for you but it was my last day in WDW and my first time so I had to have one. MAYBE if I have someone to share with I will buy another but just for me, I might have to pass to be honest.

allgar

So hard to narrow this down:

For me: Dole Whip and one of the chocoloate treats with caramel and nuts from the candy shop (HS or MK)

For wife: Dole Whip and a chocolate covered rice crispy square from the candy shop (HS or MK)

Honorable mention to Funnel Cakes, soft serve ice cream and popcorn (we get a box when we watch Fantasmic - yummy)

ProfSlim

images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom