Favorite Snack and at What Park?

allgar

Does anyone remember the Beaver Tails in Canada?

As a Canadian living in Ottawa (birthplace of the Beaver Tail) I can tell you that they are indeed fantastic. Think of it as a flat deep fried sweet bread covered in cinnamon, sugar and a squirt of lemon. (Kilaloe Sunrise is the name of that particular one.) Really amazing, it's like the best fresh donut you'll ever have.

ajt5027

As a Canadian living in Ottawa (birthplace of the Beaver Tail) I can tell you that they are indeed fantastic. Think of it as a flat deep fried sweet bread covered in cinnamon, sugar and a squirt of lemon. (Kilaloe Sunrise is the name of that particular one.) Really amazing, it's like the best fresh donut you'll ever have.

Yeah they should bring those back. I havent seen them there in a really long time.

Tinkerbell 8

Wow tough decision. In MK my favorites would be the pineapple dole whip (tried it for the first time in January and now I'm hooked) also the huge sticky buns at main street bakery. My DH likes the root beer floats and the skicky buns. In epcot we like the churros from mexico. At HS we like to get an ice cream cone from the stand on sunset blvd near rnrc before fantasmicM at the hotel he loves the big chocolate chip cookies and I usually go for the mickey. Chocolate covered rice crispie treat

DisneyPrincess5

Where do I begin?! We love turkey legs, all stuffed pretzels, ice cream in waffle cones, orange swirls, and so much more! :slurp: Thankfully we're eating dinner soon because this just made my stomach growl!

danpam1024

Do you guys know those pre-packaged, fat cookies they sell all over the resort? They're like $3. Well I love the white chocolate chip ones. Yum...

Selma's Cookies yummy! Before Earl of Sandwich, Mickeys Gourmet Pantry used to sell em fresh. . . there was a carrot one with cream cheese icing on it. Delicious:slurp:

plaz10

#1 snack is probably the mickey cookies and cream ice cream sandwich. It's not only delicious but it's shaped like Mickey so it's got that extra dose of Disney magic!

Also love me some: turkey legs, corn dog nuggets from Caseys, smores from Sweet Spells, chocolate covered caramel pretzel in Sweet Spells (havent seen these there in over a year :(), chocolate covered mickey pretzels and rice krispie treats! Especially the krispie treats from goofys candy kitchen that are dipped in chocolate and rolled in candy/cookie pieces. YUM!:slurp:

NiarrNDisney

MK - Cream Cheese Pretzels, Dole Whips

Epcot - Pastries from Boulangerie

DHS - Grapefruit Cake

DAK - Jalapeno cheese pretzels, Safari Eggrolls

DTD - Choclate Covered Strawberries

Resorts - Zebra Domes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom