Favorite Rides That Aren't Rides

GrammieBee

Sadly, our favorite ride hasn't been around for over thirty years. Originally there was a steam train which circled the camping loops in Fort Wilderness. You used that or a tram to get from one place to another.

Now our favorite is probably the boats which go from Fort Wilderness to the TTC or to the Contemporary.

KLinder7

Boat from MK to GF after close when I get a personal ride back alone. Boat from GF to MK during Electrical Pageant. Boat to/from HS to Yacht Club. Monorail to anywhere.

tl77

Monorail of course, but I really like the boat rides whenever possible, and Wilderness Lodge has a Horse-drawn Sleigh ride in December that my parents took once and really liked it

dopeylover

I don't really consider TTA a ride, but I love it. I could sit on it for hours, and I have when I had my DD and my husband was riding SM w/ my sister! It's so relaxing to me, it's like a yoga session, I love it.

bubbles1812

I love the boat rides from HS/EPCOT to Swan & Dolphin, Yacht & Beach Club, and Boardwalk. The grounds seem so peaceful and my eyes just feast on the array of colors of each resort.
I actually like the boat rides to DHS or Epcot the best, more specifically if you take the very first ferry in the morning. Apparently, I was the only one staying at S&D willing to get up that early last February so I was the only person on the ferry. It was super peaceful as you mentioned, and the ferry captain decided to entertain me by chasing some ducks. I liked rides back less so because it was late at night, and they were always jam-packed haha.

Everyone loves the monorail... I haven't ridden it in years and don't miss it, but perhaps one of these days I'll get back on. It was better when you could ride in the front, and they weren't so dirty.

NiarrNDisney

Any time I can be out on the water I am happy so Friendship boats, Swan Paddle boats, Water Taxi's, etc etc is great for me!

Oh and who doesn't love the Monorail!!!

last time we were there was our first time as a family....my youngest, my son aged 3 at the time, did not like rides of any kind of dark theatres...he spent most of the time hanging with my husband walking around the parks....he loved: the monorail, It's a small world and......the escalator in the land that goes down to soarin....yes... my husband did soarin with my girls and john and I rode the escalator about a dozen times while we waited....I guess that we can find in anything (or at least my son did!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom