Favorite Rides That Aren't Rides

My favourite has to be the bus ride from the car park to park entrance(MK), always find it to be enjoyable and depending on the cast member it can be a very funny experience.

cw1982

All I can say is that I've already decided that DH and I will be riding the monorail at some point during our trip, even though we have no reason to need to use a monorail. We don't have any kind of reservations anywhere that is on the monorail, other than when we jump from Epcot to MK for dinner at BoG, but we will be enjoying one ride around the circuit, because we can. ;)

Chef Mickey

The drive home from work on a Disney departure day. We almost always leave on a Friday after knocking off from work early and head to the airport.

I always go slow in case because I don't want an accident screwing up my departure!

hsisthebest

The moving walkways at the exits of SM, HM, and POTC. I was a little kid the first time I did these rides and thought the moving floors at the end were the coolest most magical technology in the World.

Figmentation

In order:

(1) The plane ride to MCO. There is seriously no moment of my trip when I'm happier than take off to MCO because at that point, it's official and there's nothing that can stop it now!
(2) The last minute of DME when we pull up to the WL :)
(3) The boat ride to and from WL and MK
(4) The monorail to Epcot. We will take the boat from WL to MK just to take hte mono to Epcot. That's how much we love arriving at Epcot via the mono ;)

I'm going on a solo trip, and staying at Pop.
That was my plan for my first day there (Doing Epcot first, MK second), is to take the bus to the MK, ride the Monorail to the TTC, then catch the Monorail to Epcot. :D

KCheatle

I'm going on a solo trip, and staying at Pop.
That was my plan for my first day there (Doing Epcot first, MK second), is to take the bus to the MK, ride the Monorail to the TTC, then catch the Monorail to Epcot. :D

There is nothing like arriving at Epcot for the first time on your trip via the mono! After that, we will take the bus (unless we're at MK anyway and park hopping). But, we refuse to arrive by bus the first time we go there on each trip. It's just so special!

Figmentation

There is nothing like arriving at Epcot for the first time on your trip via the mono! After that, we will take the bus (unless we're at MK anyway and park hopping). But, we refuse to arrive by bus the first time we go there on each trip. It's just so special!

Yeah, I have not ridden the monorail in a few years. Since we fly in and stay at a resort, the bus takes us straight to the front gate past the TTC.

As mentioned before, I'll ride the bus to MK, then Monorail it to Epcot. :D - This'll give me a MK to TTC ride, then a TTC to Epcot ride!

note2001

In order:

(1) The plane ride to MCO. There is seriously no moment of my trip when I'm happier than take off to MCO because at that point, it's official and there's nothing that can stop it now!
(2) The last minute of DME when we pull up to the WL :)
(3) The boat ride to and from WL and MK
(4) The monorail to Epcot. We will take the boat from WL to MK just to take hte mono to Epcot. That's how much we love arriving at Epcot via the mono ;)

May I adopt you? You'd fit into our family just fine :D

The boats from WL/FW to MK are my favorite too: the BIG boats (Yellow & Blue) Had an issue with a fist-sized bug crawling on my shoulder on the small boat that made us almost loose a few passengers overboard one night.

KCheatle

May I adopt you? You'd fit into our family just fine :D

The boats from WL/FW to MK are my favorite too: the BIG boats (Yellow & Blue) Had an issue with a fist-sized bug crawling on my shoulder on the small boat that made us almost loose a few passengers overboard one night.

If it means you'll take me to Disney, I'm up for adoption ;)

Blackburn23

We consider anything in Disney a ride. From the Magical Express to the Ferry Boat, it all ranks on our attraction list. For me, the Monorail and the Friendship boats are fantastic! A Friendship ride from EPCOT to DHS with the sun setting is top 5 easy, then from DHS back at night with the Illuminations blazing over the ESPN club.... hard to beat for me!

Also enjoy the boats from Riverside to DTD and also consider a tandem bike rental at CBR as a great attraction as well!

mf1972

taking a boat ride from POFQ to downtown disney & back. get to see some nice scenery, & a different view of downtown.

LiveyMouse22

the tram that takes you to baggage claim and DME area at orlando international. that's the first "we've arrived!" ride that i'm always bouncing on the balls of my feet for!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom