Favorite ride in MK?

MickeyisMyBestFriend

I really enjoy the thrill rides so first I would say Space Mountain followed by Big Thunder and Splash. The reason Splash mountain is last is because in December we got stuck on it for an hour right before the big drop and had to listened to the vultures. :mad: We were then evacuated and exited from "backstage".

psukardi

I'm not afraid to admit it, Carousel of Progress is a go to for me. I know it's not flashy and it's not the end-all be-all but darn it, it was Walt's dream and for that it's on my must-ride every time I visit.

tooble

Hello. I have a few favourite rides. To pick out 1 is quite difficult. My favourite rides are all for different reasons. In no particular order... Space Mountain, looking at it from the outside, the queue, and I love coasters, plus being in the dark I cannot think of another coaster like this I have been on, the closest being Revenge of the Mummy. I also love Splash Mountain, if I could put a ride in my garden then I'd choose this one, it's nice and long, relaxing, has the cool drops, and is just a nice general enjoyable ride in my opinion. Another one would be Buzz Lightyear, to be honest I don't prefer this to the other 2, but I do enjoy it, whenever I have been there has been no queues, again it is quite long, and just fun to try to beat yours or other peoples' score, being able to control the vehicles is also a good touch. This one is not a ride, but Mickey's Philharmagic, the songs and animation, I can watch and listen over and over. Then there are the Big 2 i havent said yet... Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean, can ride these all day. The ride/show i would miss most if they were closed during a visit would be Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom