Favorite ride in all of Disney?

kfergdisney

Haunted Mansion. Or Soarin. Or Splash Mountain. But I haven't rode Space Mountain in a really long time (10 years) and I love that ride, too. Geez. I can't decide. I like them all. I love It's A Small World as well! I'm just happy I am getting to go back soon!

HollyAD

I love the classic rides such as Splash Mountain and POTC. I can't go to Disney and miss out on these! I like RnR and TOT but I can skip out on those if need be. Can't forget the fun of competition in Buzz and Toy Story Mania! I managed to get the highest score on Buzz and my whole family thought I cheated!

cynic710

this is a tough question for me, because "favorite" can be different things. my favorite thrill ride is aerosmith, my favorite nostoglic ride is spaceship earth, and my favorite themed ride is star tours.

and close behind are soarin, jungle cruise, pirates, tot and philarmagic.

cheezbat

My fave is probably Tower of Terror. That one and Splash Mountain always battle for my favorite spot...but the reason I put TOT in first is because of its consistency in its awesomeness. Splash has seen some bad times...luckily those bad times have passed!

Walt Disney1955

In Disney World? Hard to say. Pirates, Haunted, Splash, Small World and Tower of Terror come to mind as my top 5. Favourite show? Country Bear Jamboree. That's right, CBJ. Pirates in Disneyland is my all-time favourite but I'm not sure if the WDW Pirates beats Splash here. Or Haunted. They are all close.

DizneyPryncess

Spaceship Earth always pops into my head when someone asks me this question, for nostalgic reasons. But thinking about it, my overall favorite is probably Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain. It's hard to pick one!

Glasgow

Could there be a more difficult question for a WDW fan? For thrills, SM for nostalgia and RNRC for screams. For the family, SSE and PoTC. I can't choose just one .. Argh! Lol

Scooter

Living With The Land is my favorite. I know there are bigger and better attractions but for some reason I Love the smells and the relaxing boat ride. It's a nice way to get off your feet and enjoy a slow, easy going ride with great things to see and learn and nice, cool temperatures to enjoy.

hellowonderland

I am going to cheat here, because there's no possible way I can pick one.

Rock n' Roller Coaster for the sheer, pulse-pounding thrill of it. I like going upside down, too. ;-)

My heart just catches whenever I'm on Soarin'. It's so beautiful.

PoTC because it's classic, and it makes me feel - probably more than any other ride - that I'm at Disney.

Splash Mountain, because it's a perfect, immersive experience with a story, music, the biiig drop and bonus, it's a long ride, so more bang for your buck so-to-speak.

Expedition Everest because I rode it in its heyday and it really was just a brilliant, brilliant ride. Without the Yeti, it's still great fun and the backwards bit always makes my stomach flip. Love.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom