Favorite ride in all of Disney?

Blackburn23

Favorite Ride in park - Test Track (with the Pirates and Jungle Cruise at night close behind)
Favorite Other Ride - Monorail
Favorite "are you serious, you really like that ride?!" Ride - Gran Fiesta Tour

IowaHawks7

The Haunted Mansion. Although if by "in all of Disney" you mean in any Disney park, then PoTC in Disneyland wins out by a mile.
I agree. If it were all the parks in be world it has to be POTC in DL for me. But in only WDW I think I may have to go with Kilimanjaro Safaris. It's unlike any other ride in the world.

IRunDisney

Best Thrill -- Rock'n'Roller Coaster: Nothing like the launch into a loop with Aerosmith blasting in your ears!
Best Drop -- ToT, no explanations needed and Splash Mnt. as a close second.
OMG ride -- Mission: Space

Honestly, theres too many to really decide.... which is why we keep coming back!

Weather_Lady

It was POTC for 20+ years, until they did the Johnny Depp overlay. Since then it's been the former-second, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!

Tres Vegas

WDW - Space Mountain (better than Ca.'s) , Rockin Roller Coaster , Dinosaur , people mover (longer in FL.) , GM test track
Disneyland - Indiana Jones , Pirates (better than WDW's)

Dog Ate Mouse

I am torn between POC and Space Ship Earth. Both rides are must do and have to ride each one at least three or four times durring my visit.

IAmFloridaBorn

Favorite ride at Disney? The monorail no doubt. My feet get to rest for a few minutes.

But seriously? Hmmm

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur !
Epcot: The Land, for a quick nap.
Hollywood Studios: Great Movie Ride
Magic Kingdom: Tomorrow Land Transit, Naptime :)
Blizzard Beach: Summit Plummet!
Typhoon Lagoon: The Wave Pool Easily !

WDWoptmist

Top 5:
5- Rockin Roller Coster (That blast off is exhilarating)
4- Test Track (Love designing the car and competing with my girlfriend, and nothing is much better than busting through those doors and flying around the rack at 65 mph)
3- Expedition Everest (Great Views, amazing queue, big thrills, if the yeti worked it would be #1)
2- Splash Mountain (Best view of the castle this side of main street station, best music track of any ride in the world, and that drop!)
1- Tower of Terror!!! (There is just something about seeing that Tower looming over Sunset Blvd that I can't put into words, best queue in WDW, awesome storyline, and no matter how many times I ride it right before we get to the drop sequence I'm wondering what the heck I'm doing with my life why am I on this ride and then I get back in line to ride again and again)

AdventureHasAName

Enchanted-Tiki-Room.jpg

Lucky

I am going to cheat here, because there's no possible way I can pick one.

Rock n' Roller Coaster for the sheer, pulse-pounding thrill of it. I like going upside down, too. ;-)

My heart just catches whenever I'm on Soarin'. It's so beautiful.

PoTC because it's classic, and it makes me feel - probably more than any other ride - that I'm at Disney.

Splash Mountain, because it's a perfect, immersive experience with a story, music, the biiig drop and bonus, it's a long ride, so more bang for your buck so-to-speak.

Expedition Everest because I rode it in its heyday and it really was just a brilliant, brilliant ride. Without the Yeti, it's still great fun and the backwards bit always makes my stomach flip. Love.
Splash Mt.

Dole Whip Happy Hour

#1 Pirates, always Pirates

but then there is also
- Maelstrom -- so very hooked when I hear "You are not the first to pass this way"
- Peter Pan- fantasyland be a kid again favorite
- Soarin- definite family favorite
- Tower of Terror- ride without the kids favorite
- Tiki Room- in close proximity to Dole Whips favorite

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom