Favorite Restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Mickey5150

Docking Bay 7. Love the pot roast, and it's Star Wars. I've only ever been to the sit downs once and it has been a while so no opinion there. Probably would still say Docking Bay, I really love the pot roast.

ppet

Sci-Fi is the lowest on my list, The food has been down right bad there when I've gone. Once upon a time I loved Mama Melrose's but it has gone down hill over the last few years. My favorite is 50's prime time followed by Brown derby. But I probably eat at Woody's lunch box more than any other now. My wife and daughter love the Ronto wraps though.

Poppinsfan05

In the Parks
No
I learned something about the brick oven that is inside the restaurant of Mama Melrose. The interior is never cleaned and is always hot from the burning charcoal.
How hot do those brick ovens get? Is it like those self cleaning ovens that get so hot that they just clean themselves from the heat? Don't really know????

Lilofan

How hot do those brick ovens get? Is it like those self cleaning ovens that get so hot that they just clean themselves from the heat? Don't really know????
The smoke stacks up on the roof get cleaned but the interior brick oven where the food cooks is 24/7 burning whether there is food inside the brick oven or not. I'm sure it is hotter than a normal oven.

MickeyCB

Love 50's Prime Time. Sci-Fi is fun, but I don't like that your back is to the people in the seat behind you and it makes it difficult to talk to each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom