Favorite Restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios

JIMINYCR

Sci-Fi ... but wish they would change out the film clips for those of us who have been dining there lots of times over the years.

cat hem

Honestly, I find HS to have ho-hum sit-down restaurants. Yes great theme: sci-fi, but overall nothing outstanding. I do love 50's Prime Time: again IF you get a fab server (on our last visit there my friend had her elbow on the table and Uncle caught her, she had to stand with her nose holding a napkin on the wall and was shamed for it!)

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
For my wife and I its about what we're in the mood for at the time. Brown Derby for a good sit down meal but it can get noisy at times so we pivot to Mamma Melrose for a quiet restful escape with comfort food. Most of the other places are a pass since ww can now just hop on the skyliner for better options.

NeedMoreMickey

I love the Brown Derby. I usually take two trips a year, one with my sister & niece and one with my husband and I've gotten them to go to the Brown Derby once but they aren't interested in going back. Did get my sister to sit out side one trip and eat a Cobb salad.

BigDlover

I haven't been to the Hollywood Brown Derby but I've been to the Lounge which was great! It was fun to people watch and I enjoyed the apps that I got. I had a really fun martini flight too!

Lilofan

I haven't been to the Hollywood Brown Derby but I've been to the Lounge which was great! It was fun to people watch and I enjoyed the apps that I got. I had a really fun martini flight too!
There is also a private room at the Brown Derby that needs to booked in advance. Sometimes for a fee, guests can dine in this private room with an Imagineer.

Lilofan

In Hollywood and Vine Buffett restaurant I think it is cute that part of the buffett is lowered down so the little kids can come up and serve themselves with a little help from their parents.

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
Mama Melrose's has always been our "go to" for table service. We seem to luck out most of the time and have some of the Citizens of Hollywood show up while we're dining. Adds even more to the ambiance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom