Favorite pre-show for an attraction

Donaldistheduck

Original Poster
What is everyone's favorite pre-show for an attraction? Tell your favorite, but also tell your favorite that other people might not think of, like a unpopular attracton or a pre show that is not made to be something special, only special to you.

Personally, ToT is probably the best pre-show ever, the detail is tremendous. But for me, I love pirates of the carribean. It has a very goonies feel to it and I think the cave atmosphere is great.

tmp

ToT has the best detail, but my favorite pre-show is the movie before Honey I shrunk the Audience.

surfsupdon

Pirates of the Caribbean is on mf my favorites because of that Goonies feel mentioned above. I really like the story and show of RnRC too, its funny. Of course ToT.

Epcot is my fav

My favorite pre-show would have to be at Dinosaur.....i love the bones when you walk in and the show part of it is funny....imlike the beginning that says "Helloooo Therreeeee" the guy is funny.......then its like a cool astmosphere when you walk down the stairs cuz it gets dark.........

I also like Tower of Terrors pre-show mainly cause i know the whole thing by heart and always recite it in my head.....

TestTrackTom

ellens energy adventure was pretty cool, ToT was just okay

they didn't really talk much, just let the scenery do the talking:king:

dinosaur is cool too

Nintendo18

My favorite pre-show is TOT, the detail is outstanding for example the mahjong game that is in the lobby. I also like the whole atmosphere of Star Tours. Starting with the scene outside to the comical robot inside.

imagineersrock

so far, it seems that the attractions with the preshows happen to be the best liked all-around attractions; haunted mansion, test track, tower of terror, Rockin roller coaster, dinosaur, etc. -HECK i say we just build every ride from now on to have a pre-show lol but seriously, its a good way to start 'telling the story' -and you know theres an unfolding story throughout every real disney attraction. -and even better, its a GREAT way to cut a wait time, it makes it go by so much faster.:animwink:

Dizknee_Phreek

oh gosh...ummm, HM, ToT, Dinosaur (i love how the loading area has somewhat of a Jurassic Park feel, and i LOVE the smell of that area...not to mention Bill Nye narrating in the area with the bones), PotC, JC, Kali (even though the line is forever long, the detail is top-notch!) and the movie at TT...i just love the newbies' reactions when they show the crash sequence! :D

blm07

Its hard to pick a best queue becuase most rides have really nice theming around them. Space Mountain is real good, POTC, TOT, Rock n Roller Coaster, Alien Encounter, almost all of the rides have good themed queues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom