Favorite pre-show for an attraction

Hawk

Good to see the favourite ones, but for me the worst is Fantasmic, specially if you get there early to get good seats, sometimes 2 hours before, no pre-show entertainment, poor show.

bamboo7

Originally posted by Hawk
Good to see the favourite ones, but for me the worst is Fantasmic, specially if you get there early to get good seats, sometimes 2 hours before, no pre-show entertainment, poor show.

well, what would you suggest for a preshow there?

Hawk

Not too sure, but up to 2 hours is a long time just sitting there, looking at the arena filling up, just needs something to ease the waiting, and take your mind off the square bum that you've got through sitting on those metal benches.

imagineersrock

Originally posted by Hawk
Not too sure, but up to 2 hours is a long time just sitting there, looking at the arena filling up, just needs something to ease the waiting, and take your mind off the square bum that you've got through sitting on those metal benches.

...I CANT REMEMBER, DO THE BLEECHERS HAVE A BACK TO THE SEAT OR NOT..? -REGARDLESS, 2 HOURS OF JUST SITTING THERE IS WAAAAAY TO LONG!!!:hurl:

Hawk

No they dont have backs to them, very uncomfortable, it's just a shame that you have to endure them in order to get a decent view.

imagineersrock

THATS RIDUCULOUS IN MY OPINION, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BUILD A STADIUM DO IT RIGHT!! -AT THE VERY LEAST THE BENCHES SHOULD HAVE A BACKING TO THEM. -AND AT THE VERY MOST, THERE SHOULD BE ACTUAL 'SEATS' YOU KNOW, LIKE ACTUAL STADIUM SEATING; EVERYONE HAS AN ACTUAL CHAIR. -WOULD IT REALLY HAVE HURT DISNEY TO PUT THAT LITTLE EXTRA MONEY IN??

Hawk

I can understand any reluctance to improve the seating as it's only in use for Fantasmic, (being a permanent set) once a day for a few hours, is hardly worth going to the expense.

JTinCT

I think the best preshow is Honey i Shrunk the Audience's movie... that song "True Colors" gets me every time, i always cry during that one ;)

DCL

I would definately have to give the nod to the ToT. WIthout a doubt, the outside of the building, waiting in line, then walking into the lobby, the movie... and then down to the boiler room!!!

I don't see how it can get any better than that!!!

CVG777

Tower of Terror is definitely the best preshow in my opinion. The theming is just right and it seems like everything clicks so well together. Add to that the countless details once you get into the "hotel" and there is only one word to describe it: AMAZING! (and exciting for that matter) :) It really builds the guest up for the whole experience.

Other honorable mentions include Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Test Track.

Glasgow

I like ToT and HM, but I've just gotta vote for Pirates. Just love that ride! It's an old one but the ambience they created just has really stood the test of time and I always look forward to it, no matter how many times I go

EchoOfOphelia

I definately have to agree with the majority and say The Tower of Terror. The detail that went into the lobby is astounding.

But I aslo have to give a honorable mention to Muppet Vision and Rock N' Roller Coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom