Favorite Place to shop in Disney is...

MarkTwain

I can't remember the last time I've shopped in a park. :lol: Oh wait a minute, Pirates. We always spend forever in there... other than that, we tend to ignore the non-World Showcase shops in WDW parks.

We don't go to Downtown Disney like we used to, so these days we do most of our shopping at resort gift shops. Typically in a trip we'll always find ourselves at Boardwalk, Y&BC, the Port Orleans, and sometimes the Contemporary and the Poly, and we tend to check out their gift shops while I'm there.

In the past, I've kept lists throughout the trip of items I see that I'd like to buy, and then look for them on ebay back in the room each night. Whatever I can't get cheaper in ebay, I go back and buy in the shops. :lol:

lbrad

Team Mickey @ DTD. My DH and DS's are all about SPORTS!!!
Of course I have to go to World of Disney with DD :D
I haven't been to Trend-D but DD & I will be sure to go on our next trip...
Thanks for the insight!!!

lbrad

Tren-D ~ I'm a small boutique owner, so this is right up my alley. For traditional Disney souveniers, my favorites are Mouse Gear & the World of Disney store.

DizneyPryncess,
CONGRATULATIONS on your new bundle of joy (due in October)!!!!
He/She will be here before you know it....How exciting :)

AZDISNEYDVL

I always get something for the nieces and nephew's at Mouse Gear but like the tea shop in UK (guess it is the Irish Ancestry) and the string of stores in Germany that begins with the soccer shop.

rustysgirl

of course the world showcase! but aside from that, world of disney, the emporium, mickey's pantry because i'm obsessed with buying kitchen type stuff, and have to throw in the briar patch cuz we love splash mountain stuff!

mickeysshoes

1. World of Disney
2. Chirstmas store at DD...I took pictures of the my large Mickey heads at christmas time so this year i will know which ones i have so i wont buy the same ones again.
3. Mouse Gear at Epcot
4. Gift Shop at The Wilderness Lodge

But like others have said...I window shop for the first few days before i start buying

trickortreater

Villains in Vogue (HS)!!! I've been collecting Nightmare Before Christmas everything since the movie came out, so it's a can't miss for me. Besides, who doesn't love a good bad guy? :animwink:

Disneybear

Any Art of Disney store, the one in Epcot is normally particularly good out of all the ones in the Parks. My other favourite is La Patisserie

cynic710

my favorite spot is the little store outside the indiana jones stunt show. I dont know why, but its themed so well that you feel like you are in cairo or something. its just always a nice experience.

WDW2010

Mouse Gear is on of my favorites and so it World of Disney in DTD. Though I love it all I love looking around at every shop but those have to be my top 2 favorites.

Disneykidder

Mousegear, World of Disney, Goofy's Candy Co, Emporium, Christmas Shoppe.

These are my favs but of course it doesnt stop me from walking into every shop...hehe.

wsmith1978

I adore the Emporium in MK and Mouse Gear at Epcot. There were also a stores I went in at AK on the most recent trip that I really loved, can't remember the name of them now. The gift shop at Animal Kingdom Lodge is awesome too... the theming of that place was amazing. Probably my all-time favorite is the WL gift shop, for sentimental reasons. It's the only place I've stayed on my 3 trips. I visit that store almost daily.

mickeysshoes

I hate the fact that my car does not have any antenna. I loved buying them and changing them to the season and my mood. Just not the same buying for the kids car as they dont care like I do :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom