Favorite Pasteries At EPCOT

Erin_Akey

I always go for the Napoleon in France and have never had this school bread.........This Friday- I am going to try it for sure!

I am going to need to jog FIVE MILES around the Boardwalk this weekend thanks to all of you!

NiarrNDisney

Here is my list and the location:

Boulangerie Patisserie (France)
Fruit Tarts
Raseberry Schuss

Kringla Bakeri og Cafe (Norway)
Cloudberry Horn

Tangierine Cafe (Morocco)
Baklava

I also had a great cheese danish at the coffee kiosk between Canada and the United Kingdom.

Yoda, I've heard (from a guy who knows a gal who talked to a bus driver on break at the TTC ;)) that the mouse magic makes all the desserts calorie/fat/carb free so it couldn't be that.

However, I've stared at your picture of the school bread for so long, I think I'm going to get charged a Pay Per View fee. :ROFLOL:

Thanks for pointing out something that I can't believe I haven't tried yet.

There was a time that I had never been to the bakery in Norway. I also weighed a good bit less back then. I wonder if there is a correlation?:shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yoda, I've heard (from a guy who knows a gal who talked to a bus driver on break at the TTC ;)) that the mouse magic makes all the desserts calorie/fat/carb free so it couldn't be that.

However, I've stared at your picture of the school bread for so long, I think I'm going to get charged a Pay Per View fee. :ROFLOL:

Thanks for pointing out something that I can't believe I haven't tried yet.
It is all part of my evil plan. If I can't get thinner I am going to make everyone else fatter.:drevil:

disneylemons

I have never been to the bakery in Norway either and now after the school bread pic - it will be on the list of "must do's"! We usually just get a variety of goodies from the bakery in France..

Mukta

I love schoolbread. I usually eat 2 a trip!
I also eat the eclairs from France. So good to snack on while I wait for Illuminations.
The pastries from Sunshine Seasons are amazing. Half the reason I eat there is for the pastries.

There was a time that I had never been to the bakery in Norway. I also weighed a good bit less back then. I wonder if there is a correlation?:shrug:

I also weighed less before discovering the bakery... nah, there can't be a correlation. :p

Sassagoula

Don't have a photo sadly, but the cinnamon bun with maple frosting at Kringla Bakeri og Cafe is so delicious and unique! The waffle is good too. Really, you can't go wrong with anything there. :)

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I love schoolbread. I usually eat 2 a trip!
I also eat the eclairs from France. So good to snack on while I wait for Illuminations.
The pastries from Sunshine Seasons are amazing. Half the reason I eat there is for the pastries.

I also weighed less before discovering the bakery... nah, there can't be a correlation. :p

Only 2 per trip??? I have at least 2 every other day! (and the lefse).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom