Favorite part of Fantasmic??

Katherine

I LOVE the water screens that they prooject on to! I mean how many other parks have thought to do that? It's completely a dsiney touch!

Elaine

Fantasmic

You really can't just pick one part...everything that everyone here picked are all my favorite parts too. I love the audience reaction to Mickey. It always makes goose bumps on my arms. I just love him to death and love it when others show that they do to. The princess floats are really nice too. Beautiful princesses all but when Snow White and her prince dance and they play "Someday My Prince Will Come" it's just something special. It's also the only place and time that I have ever seen Steam Boat Willie live. That was a special moment too.

free9

I love the ending when all of the of the characters are on the steamboat and mickey is dreesed like steamboat wille

4 parks 1 world

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

free9

Originally posted by free9
I love the ending when all of the of the characters are on the steamboat and mickey is dreesed like steamboat wille

4 parks 1 world

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

oh and the part when the water is on fire...last time we were there ..jan 2003...it was cold and the fire warmed us up...if only for a few minutes

CREEKWAYNE

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
Of course! At least it's snappier than "The wave wot comes from the Superbowl" :lol:

I suppose another of my favourite bits is when the dragon appears for the first time :drevil: . Although, the WDW planning vids gave me the impression that the dragon would be HUGE!!!:rolleyes: I suppose size matters not when you can breathe fire and strike fear into the hearts of little kiddies! :hammer:

BTW, this thread is the first post I've done. I've been following the boards for a VERY long time, and I'd like to say a big HOWDY to everyone! Keep up the good work Steve!

Welcome to the boards Ultra Magnus!:wave: My favorite part would be the very beginning when Mickey apprears.:sohappy: I guess the reason being that I get chills:lookaroun and I know there is 30 minutes more of excitement to follow.:king:

MaxPower

Favorite Part: Mickey on mountain at the end

Favorite Memory: My wife and I getting recognized by people sitting around us as the "actors" in the boat part of backstage tour.

Favorite Memory#2: Being bombarded by every bus driver, maid, food service person, and ticket taker with the phrase "Have you seen Fantasmic yet? - You'd better get there early!" When it was brand new at WDW. It was like they were getting paid based on the number of times they hyped it. It became our running joke for the trip.

Epcot is my fav

I like the whole show....the characters, floats, and magic

i dont think how they sell the souviners outside the place and inside.....it makes me feel like im at the circus or something......they are so annoying

celestia

Of course! At least it's snappier than "The wave wot comes from the Superbowl" :lol:

I suppose another of my favourite bits is when the dragon appears for the first time :drevil: . Although, the WDW planning vids gave me the impression that the dragon would be HUGE!!!:rolleyes: I suppose size matters not when you can breathe fire and strike fear into the hearts of little kiddies! :hammer:

BTW, this thread is the first post I've done. I've been following the boards for a VERY long time, and I'd like to say a big HOWDY to everyone! Keep up the good work Steve!

i agree, when i first saw it, i was so disapointed that the dragon was so small! (in all the pictures, etc they always show the dragon coming from *behind* the mountain! so big!) But i still love her :)

Ultra Magnus

Originally posted by Katherine
I LOVE the water screens that they prooject on to! I mean how many other parks have thought to do that? It's completely a dsiney touch!

Getting ready to burst the bubble...:eek:

Sorry to say that the Futuroscope park in France has been doing the water screen projection thing for a while now. Plus Sentosa Island near Singapore. But since when has Disney used technology solely to impress, when the quality of the stories told in their shows always leave people leaving warm and fuzzy afterwards?;)

Originally posted by CREEKWAYNE
Welcome to the boards Ultra Magnus! :wave:

Thanks for the welcome!:D

What can I say there the entire show is AMAZING! However I still prefer the original Fantasmic! at DL.... It has Captain Hook's ship with a great battle betwen him and Peter and Tink flying around the mast.... i get chills just thinking about this show.....

Maria

A big HOLA from Mexico to you too! :wave: :animwink:

celestia

forget everything i said was my favorite, i forgot the best part:

when i had one of the light up 100 years of magic pins and it when NUTS when tinkerbell came around, and again when the boat went by (it diddn't shut off for 30 or so minutes! it was awesome!) :)

Ultra Magnus

Originally posted by celestia
forget everything i said was my favorite, i forgot the best part:

when i had one of the light up 100 years of magic pins and it when NUTS when tinkerbell came around, and again when the boat went by (it diddn't shut off for 30 or so minutes! it was awesome!) :)

Does Tinkerbell actually appear in Fantasmic? :veryconfu

wannabeBelle

Hey Magnus, welcome to the Boards!!! And yes Tink comes out at almost the very end after Mickey has defeated all the villians. Check out the video on here, I dont know how clear that part is but it is nice.
My favorite parts are the Princesses on the floats and the Boat with all the characters. I bought the CD of Fantasmic! Strictly for those two pieces of music!!! Belle

FairytaleMagic

I LOVE the part where Mickey stands on the top of the mountain in his Sorcerors Apprentice outfit and you can't see him that well but then the music starts up and a light shines on mickey and then he shows up so bright and sparkly! Then he commands the start of the fireworks with his hands! And the fireworks passes in front of him SOOO PERFECTLY. It's an OOOH AHHH moment!! I also like the very end when all of the good Disney characters are on the boat dancing and waving!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Well it was impossible for me not to include my thoughts on a thread about "Fantasmic", my all-time fav Disneyworld attraction.

As pretty much all of you have said, the whole show is absolutely breath-taking, but my favourite part is when Mickey appears, dressed in his Sorcerer outfit, at the top of the mountain. I get all excited in the bit just before that happens when the lyrics go something like...

# If you use your mind to frighten the light, creating a mind of wanderous dreams

It builds to a rousing cruscendo, and then he appears. Everyone applauds and cheers, and I get this amazing feeling inside. It has almost brought me to tears a couple of times. I could never tire of that, it always give me a really elated feeling.

Second fav after that would be the very beginning. I loved the way someone commented on how everyone cheers when Mickey appears, like he's a big star (which, of course, we all know he is). In the part, I love the way Mickey leans forward with his hands behind his back before he disappears, have you noticed that?
Worryingly, I have been known to imitate Mr Mouse's maneouvres whilst listening to my Fantasmic CD!! :lol:

Fantasmic is the :king:

bhg469

the movie clips projected on the water spray. its so hard to capture on film but i tell everyone about it being my favorite park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom