Favorite part of Fantasmic??

barnebd5

Original Poster
For the many people who have seen the spectacular, FANTASMIC!

I know that the whole show is just great and it's gonna be hard but, what is you absolute favorite part of the show?

I like the beginning...when the spotlights come up and Mickey is standing and the way the whole theatre just goes crazy, it's great...it's almost like he's a great rock star or something...it cracks me and my aunt up so much:lol:

Ultra Magnus

My favourite part of Fantasmic would probably be the 2 hour wait for the show to start :lol:

Seriously though, there was something that happened during the wait that made my day. Some enterprising people (from the UK, no less) decided to start a Mexican wave. Pretty soon the entire arena was bobbing away nicely. Truly a unique experience, especially when it died out naturally and the CMs were trying to start it back up again :D

mandib

I've seen the show enough times to know to just sit and wait for the wave to be over it only last maybe 2 times! lol Well I like the part where the giant snake comes out!

Buford

Yes - the boat starts going dark during the CHILLING beat of "when out of the night dark forces..." and then after "WONDROUS DREAMS!", Mickey suddenly appears at the top of the mountain. The haze, his movements, the height, EVERYTHING. This has to be THE BEST part of Fantasmic.

Some imagination, huh?!?! :lol: :) :D :D :sohappy:

meeko_33785

The finale with the characters on Steamboat Willie is definatly my favorite part. THe fireworks, the fountains, the music. It's spectacular.

meanmice

Fantasmic is my favorite show! It's sooooo hard to pick just one, but love the scenes on the water at the beginning, before the pocahantus scene and I like the boats with the prince and princesses on them.

Jon_in_NC

I'd have to say the part towards the beginning where the water screens are having the "bubble" images projected on them. The music during that sequence is just so cool how they merge from song to song.

Erika

Originally posted by WDWfeak89
bump

Ahh, ve haff a bumper.

And only 3 hours after the previous post :lol:

I can understand it- you probably saw a whole bunch of bumps from last week (I think) but those were due to a special circumstance where we were trying to get certain offensive threads off the front page until they could be deleted. Other than that, we are, for the most part, in a bump-free zone :wave:

mickeyfanatics

This is too difficult. It is the whole show. Actually, my favorite part of the show is hearing and watching the reactions of all of the "first timers." I just came off the Disney Wonder on Sunday and seeing my in-laws as the "first timers" made it that much more special.

celestia

-when it first starts and mickey appears
-the great puppets from the jungle scene
-the dancing princesses (the beauty and the beast float almost always runs into the wall, hehe)
-the wonderful inferno on the water from the dragon
-tinkerbell flying around after, on the fountain
-the boat
-heck, all of it! :lol:

MicBat

My favorite parts of fantasmic! would have to be...
-the princess part
-when all the bubbles w/all the characters inside float up on the water screen
-how the lights come out and disappear (esp at the end when the ground sort of sucks them in)
-at the end when mickey goes from the boat, to the top of the mtn, to the bottom

EthylCooper

My favorite parts, in order:

1. When Sorceror Mickey appears at the top of the mountain!
2. When all the characters appear on the finale boat
3. When Mickey reappears at the bottom at the very end ("Some imagination, huh?")
4. During the jungle sequence, when the two floats with the monkeys come from one side and all the monkeys jump on the same beat
5. When the lights first go down and you can see all the glowy, flashy and lighty things all across the crowd

celestia

Originally posted by EthylCooper
4. During the jungle sequence, when the two floats with the monkeys come from one side and all the monkeys jump on the same beat
5. When the lights first go down and you can see all the glowy, flashy and lighty things all across the crowd

I forgot about the glowy sticks and stuff, and the monkeys, that part is just great when they jump in time to the drum beats :)

Maria

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
Seriously though, there was something that happened during the wait that made my day. Some enterprising people (from the UK, no less) decided to start a Mexican wave. Pretty soon the entire arena was bobbing away nicely. Truly a unique experience, especially when it died out naturally and the CMs were trying to start it back up again :D

Thanks for acknowledging that the wave is mexican! Yeay! :sohappy: :animwink:

My favorite part is when you see Mickey directing the fountains and then at the end, when you all of a sudden see him on top of the Mountain. Awesome!
I love Fantasmic! :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by orangefan15
I love when they set the top of the water on fire...that's just so cool!!
Its not - Its a bit bl**dy hot !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

My favouite is when Mickey draws the sword out of the stone and holds it up above his head - ready to fight evil.

Ultra Magnus

Thanks for acknowledging that the wave is mexican! Yeay!

Of course! At least it's snappier than "The wave wot comes from the Superbowl" :lol:

I suppose another of my favourite bits is when the dragon appears for the first time :drevil: . Although, the WDW planning vids gave me the impression that the dragon would be HUGE!!!:rolleyes: I suppose size matters not when you can breathe fire and strike fear into the hearts of little kiddies! :hammer:

BTW, this thread is the first post I've done. I've been following the boards for a VERY long time, and I'd like to say a big HOWDY to everyone! Keep up the good work Steve!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom