Favorite Park

Kadee

VERY Hard to chose!
1. MK
*Haunted Mansion
*Peter Pan
2. Epcot
*Test Track
*(Haven't rode Mission: Space yet, but I'm sure it will be my favorite)
*LOVE World Showcase!
3. AK
*Kilamongaro Safari
*Pangani Forest Trail
4. MGM
*Great Movie Ride

These are my favorites. I don't think I could pick just one.

Cynderella

Magic Kingdom all the way.......and Peter Pan ::sighs and envisions herself flying off to neverland :D :: and animal kingdom is a very close second. The atmosphere there is just awesome.

PurpleFigment

EPCOT...I guess

I guess I'd have to say EPCOT is my favorite...only because it contains my very favorite ride, Journey Into your Imagination! I like most of the rest of the park, but that ride is basically my whole reason for going there...that and Maelstrom (I'm Norweigian, though!).

Disnut

Magic Kingdom then it is Epcot and all the classic shows and rides, and of course Splash Mountain (love Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox)

Mom's the word

Family vote time:
Mom says MGM and Great Movie Ride - love those live action parts
DH says Epcot and SSE - how cool is it to go on a ride in a geosphere?
DS has his own login so he can post his own thoughts
We all agree on Illuminations to end every single day. :)

dsnygeek

Favorite park is Magic Kingdom. To me it is exactly what I think of when I think of Disney. Favorite ride is Haunted Mansion.

DisneyWood

Magic Kingdom of course

Magic Kingdom has got to be my favorite park. I always feel like a child again when I am in this park. Maybe it is the castle, the rides I remember as a child that I still really enjoy. I just feel completely different in this park than I do in the other parks. The atmosphere, to me, is completely different.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy all of the other parks and my favorite ride is either TT, AERnRC, or SM.

I can't get enough of the MK when I am there. Is there some kind of medicine to cure my obsessiveness? :lol:

goofyfan13

Epcot...... Mission: Space. That ride is just so unique and fun at the same time that I just wins my seal of approval. Spaceship Earth comes in close second with Test Track in third.

johnvree

Favorit: Magic Kingdom. Adventureland/Frontierland/Liberty Square have been my favorite since I was a kid. With the refurbished Tomorrowland, MK wins for me hands down.

Runner Up: Epcot. 2nd place was close between AK and Epcot. AK will likely win out in the future once Everest is up and hopefully another land is in.

dandaman

1. Magic Kingdom: Splash + Space Mountain
2. Epcot: TT + Mission Space
3. MGM: ToT + Fantasmic!
4. Animal Kingdom: Kali + Dinosaur

P.S. Nice avatar, ghostygreeter... :eek: Walt still smiles from above...

dixiegirl

magic kingdom !!! from the bus coming to my resort with those words(MAGIC KINGDOM) on the side and front of the bus to the ride back from magic kingdom i love it all.....thats my fav park.

Boo's Mom

I cannot choose so I will just say my favorite park is WALT DISNEY WORLD! the whole place is one great big fantastic park. too hard of a choice for me so I'm going with the whole place

wdwdave09

My favorite park is Disney/MGM. As AEfx stated - I just love that "imagined" Hollywood golden era as well as the music of that era. My favorite ride here is ToT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom