Votes: 30 34.9%
  • MGM Studios

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters

jamesbills1604

Original Poster
i think its hard to choose as they all i have magic where as magic kingdon is the orgional and this is what people think of when they think of wdw

Hrudey3032

I voted Epcot as I enjoy the music,the adult feel of it,and the space as you can maneuver and not feel clausterphobic while there.I always will love the MK but as I have grown older I have really come to enjoy the ambiance of Epcot.

#1 to vote for Epcot Woohoo!!

flowerlady

For me, I always run first to the Magic Kingdom every time we visitt. To me its a place to enjoy, relax and have fun with my family. Whenever I think about it......it always makes me smile and recall happy memories. :king:

phenom1307

You probably don't understand why print-pattern shirts don't go with striped pants either.... :dazzle:

I kid...I kid....

dave

not funny

so if anyone would like to enlighten(sp? sorry im bad at spelling, idk if thats right or not) me why they don't like DAK...cause i seriously don't understand why so many don't like it

KeeKee

not funny

so if anyone would like to enlighten(sp? sorry im bad at spelling, idk if thats right or not) me why they don't like DAK...cause i seriously don't understand why so many don't like it

We LOVE AK! So, I would say that Animal Kingdom and Epcot are the favorites and the ones we tend to go to the most, then the Studio and MK.

ImaYoyo

We LOVE AK! So, I would say that Animal Kingdom and Epcot are the favorites and the ones we tend to go to the most, then the Studio and MK.
KeeKee... I know a Kiki... though she hasn't been around in a loooooooong time. Not since DW left the island... Do you know the kiki I'm speaking of? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom