• MGM Studios

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters

captcanada

4 parks.
Magic Kingdom #1

Epcot (a VERY close #2. I sat staring at the options for about 2 minutes before voting MK, lol)

D.A.K. and D.H.S. are both too close to call at #3.

Breakdown would look like.....

MK 36
Epcot 34
Dak 14
Dhs 14

All other parks world wide I've been too combined... 2

=)

Timmay

I can't vote...

Magic Kingdom = Animal Kingdom = Epcot = DHS.

If someone told me I could only go to one park, I would have to flip a coin...twice, or roll some dice, or draw straws, or whatever else. I just couldn't pick. :D

KeeKee

KeeKee... I know a Kiki... though she hasn't been around in a loooooooong time. Not since DW left the island... Do you know the kiki I'm speaking of? :lookaroun
No, don't know the other Kiki, but I couldn't use that name because it was obviously already gone.

Actually, one of my parrots named me Kiki, so that's what I use. They have the intelligence to do stuff like that. Hmmmmm...could be why we like AK so much... They do have some beautiful parrots there, and it always makes me feel guilty for leaving ours at home locked up while we are out having so much fun at the park. Generally results in some kind of cookie treat brought back home to them that they all devour. Peanut butter cookies are one of their favorites. Mmmmmmm...peanut butter cookies at Diz...oh, now I just want to get in the car...

daverube

not funny

so if anyone would like to enlighten(sp? sorry im bad at spelling, idk if thats right or not) me why they don't like DAK...cause i seriously don't understand why so many don't like it

It's not that I hate the AK, it's just that I don't find it as thoroughly enjoyable as the other parks. The wife and I like 2 or 3 of the rides. We really don't go to shows, so that's out for us.

In addition, I'm not fond of Africa or african themed stuff......this also goes for the AKL....to each his own, but I don't understand why anyone would want to stay there.....I guess having a view of wild animals from your room could be seen as unique, but we really don't spend much time in our room.....

Overall, I'd say that besides Dinosaur and EE, there isn't much "magic" in the AK for us....

dave

CThaddeus

If you had asked me this ten years ago, I would have said EPCOT, hands down. Disneyland would have been next, followed by the Magic Kingdom. However, the changes at Epcot have not impressed me in the last ten years (depressed me would be more accruate), so now it's Disneyland first, Magic Kingdom second, Epcot third. I'm torn between Disney-MGM and Animal Kingdom as to which I like better, so they get to be tied for fourth. California Adventure is fifth. I can't rank the other Parks yet, as I haven't been to them...

jjgoo

MK has to be #1 for me and Epcot #2, but I seriously do love all of the parks. When choosing I would rate them all very close.

I think DAK would move up the charts for me if they would have some more rides and attractions so that they could stay open later. I realize that they have to give the animals a break and I am in favor of the most humane treatment possible but I would love to stay longer in that park.

I am sure if Disney sees the $$$ for keeping it open later with more attractions in the future that it will happen.

the-reason14

Mk is always first on my list, and Ak is always last. But some trips my rankings switch betweek epcot and mgm. This past July trip, mgm seemed more enjoyable to me than epcot while on past years epcot has always been above mgm. I dont know really, I like the tower of terror alot, more than anything at epcot so it really just depends on my mood.

Mikester71

Probably a tie between Magic Kingdom and Epcot for me too. I usually say Epcot when asked, but I think I may actually like MK about the same when I think about it. :shrug:

disney9752

i'll say magic kingdom, nothing like main street or liberty square at night especially at christmas. on another note, it seems many of us never learned it was DISNEY MGM STUDIOS, not MGM. when i went thru traditions years ago that was shortly after the park opened that was the fastest way to get in trouble was saying MGM, call it the studios like the bus signs did, or by its full name, now that that half of the name is leaving maybe it will be called by its correct name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom