Favorite park after dark

Which park do you like after dark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicole

I voted Magic Kingdom. We have twice had the last possible seating at Liberty Tree Tavern on nights when the park closes at 7, and by the time we were done with dinner and leaving the park we had Main Street literally to ourselves. There is something truly magical about being able to walk down Main Street all alone in the dark with the white lights all around you.

Epcot82Guy

This is a tough call because I think each park takes on a truly wonderful quality at night. However, if I had to pick one, it would be Epcot. World Showcase has such a romance about it as is, and when you add holiday decor and music, it is truly amazing.:xmas:

Disneyfanman

My favorite park after dark is the MK. My favorite show is Fantasmic. I think I would change to the AK though if they really got cookin' after dark though.

Glasgow

Epcot. All of the fires around the lagoon and the countries all lit up?? Forget about it!! lol

AK does get my vote for second place though

DisneyMusician2

MK grabs my vote easily. It is the one with the most attractions that really have a different feel at night! Epcot comes close, but I think MK has a slight edge.

disneytati

MK. With or without decorations. But I will say, MK+decorations/lights+hoilday music does occasionaly give me a quick chill

Oh, yeah!!!!! I just can't wait to be there again..... The Castle light up, changing colors... The white lights trimming the buildings on Main Street.... Tomorrowland at night....... and oh............ Liberty Square... my favorite MK land........ 14 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickeysaver

Being that I am starting to get homesick for WDW during the holidays, I had to choose MGM in all of it's holiday splendor. I am a big fan of Christmas light displays and the Osborne's certainly do it up big!

I miss walking through the display with one hand around a mug of hot chocolate and the other hand holding onto my honey's hand. It was magical.
Maggie

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
Wow not one person has said MGM! If there were no Osborne Lights the park would definitely be :snore: for the holiday season. It is my least favorite park in general anyway but I still like going there...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom