Favorite non-Disney part of a Disney vacation

Mouse_Trap

Driving up I-4 Universal for a few days to experience the big rides and see all the new stuff they are building (and have built).

Makes me reminisce of the days when Disney regularly opened new attractions (especially E-tickets).

Tink28

Relaxing in the V-Room at Gatwick Airport before we board the plane, arriving at MCO and going through customs (I know crazy!) and them letting me into the US (Hopefully) the tram ride across the airport then getting on the bus knowing only about 30 more minutes and I am there!!!!

ryguy

Our family loves to mini-golf, and Orlando has some great choices. Chick-fil-a and Sonny's real pit BBQ were always a must. Going to the discount Disney Stores at the outlet malls has become a tradition too.

LauraRose

Relaxing in the V-Room at Gatwick Airport before we board the plane, arriving at MCO and going through customs (I know crazy!) and them letting me into the US (Hopefully) the tram ride across the airport then getting on the bus knowing only about 30 more minutes and I am there!!!!

Gotta love the customs

SeanWM48

hitting that starbucks in the orlando airport. we always go for the earliest flight available and i never sleep well on planes so i'm rather groggy when we first get to ORL. but i get my huge iced coffee and i make way to the express. that's truly the beginning of my vacation and it's bliss pretty much 24/7 from then on (until i'm back at that airport)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom