Favorite New Attraction of Fantasyland Expansion

jjharvpro

Original Poster
I want to know what people are thinking about over this Fantasyland Expansion! I am incredibly excited! What part are you most excited about and why?

jjharvpro

Original Poster
I'm excited about everything, but the Little Mermaid ride does sound so great. Plus, the overall new theme will be fantastic! What else is in store?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Wrong forum, but there will only be one new attraction.

Take a look at the dedicated expansion threads if you want to know more.

SeaCastle

I think my favorite will be the Snow White mine car coaster. :)

Wait a second...

youvebeentdod.png

IWant2GoNow

Walt Disney World's Punch Out!

tdo.JPG

Tyson symbolizes Disney fans hopes and dreams for a better World. Notice the annoyed and angered crowd as TDO wins again. :fork:

DonaldDoleWhip

I'm not sure...either coloring pictures with Princess Aurora, or the rethemed Barnstormer. :hurl:

In all seriousness, I think the Mermaid ride will be a nice little attraction. Sadly it sounds like the key word here is "little."

RadioHead

I'm not sure...either coloring pictures with Princess Aurora, or the rethemed Barnstormer. :hurl:

In all seriousness, I think the Mermaid ride will be a nice little attraction. Sadly it sounds like the key word here is "little."

How is a 6:00 minute dark ride considered little? From looking at the models it could be the best dark ride in all of fantasy land....i don't call that little...

_Scar

How is a 6:00 minute dark ride considered little? From looking at the models it could be the best dark ride in all of fantasy land....i don't call that little...

I agree. It looks more like Haunted Mansion to me. I know 'insiders' say differently, but this dark ride is no C ticket. D+ to E it looks like.

DonaldDoleWhip

Actually, from looking at the models of the DCA version, the ride looks a lot shorter than I expected, with mostly tiny show scenes and not really on the scale of HM.

I still think this looks like a great attraction, definitely the best of the expansion and probably the best thing in Fantasyland (plus, it's overdue that TLM gets something like this in the parks, since Pixar movies have been getting ride after ride). Hopefully you guys are right about this being at the level of HM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom