Favorite Moderate

YankeeMouse

POFQ is half the size of all the moderates, quiet in the evening, everything (food court, the one bus stop, merchandise shop) is a short walk from the guest buildings, excellent theming. We've only stayed at CBR and Riverside in addition to POFQ, so compared to those, the only moderate we ever return to is POFQ.

Upvote 0

snowhyte

I have stayed at all the mods but CSR. I liked each one for different reasons. If I had to choose one I'd say POFQ. The size, theming and boat to DTD make this resort perfect for my family.

I love POR and CBR for the beautiful landscaping and spacious grounds. I also prefer using the quiet pools as opposed to the large main pools. Although POFQ does not have quiet pools or a full-service restaurant, you can go to POR for that.

I've heard good things about CSR, but it has never appealed to me for some reason :shrug:

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

Only mod I've ever stayed was PO-R but I loved it. Yes, the grounds are huge, but a lovely walk and we usually have or rent a car with us, so even if we're far from a bus stop, it doesn't hold us back all that often.

Out of the three remaining, based on what I've seen on video, seen when i've visited and read, I'd be most interested in staying at CSR, followed by POFQ and then CBR.

Upvote 0

jcraycraft

Caribbean Beach Resort for us.... love the theming over PORS wooded feel. But they are very nice… if you like the Island feel go CBR, if woods are your thing then go PORS.

Upvote 0

bhg469

for me its between orfq and coronado. Both are great but coronado has the best transportation out of any resort. If you don't plan on bringing a car they are the best for getting around the world.

Upvote 0

jikobean

we've stayed at csr 4x's and por once. we loved both resorts for their uniqueness and beauty. csr was amazing and quiet. very relaxing too...you can lounge in a hammock by the lake. por was stunning and convenient with the boat to downtown disney. i'd recommend both highly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom