Favorite Moderate

disneytopdog

I LOVE HEARING ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT POFQ!!!!! I have only stayed on property once before at All Star Sports, had an awesome stay. This is my first time at a moderate and had no idea which one to select. I was a little nervous about picking POFQ. I think I am more excited about the hotel than going to the parks!!!! I CANT WAIT...47 more days!!!!

Upvote 0

bhg469

cbr is a huge resort and often packed with people but it is clean. CSR like i said about the trasnportation it is the best. Rarely are busses full so you don't have to stand on your way home from the park. The food court is the biggest complaint i hear from people about csr because they charge gratuity. the simple way around that is take your food to go and eat in your room or on the patio.

Upvote 0

beanbunny

CBR hands down - it always brings us wonderful memories since it was the first resort we stayed at over 20 years ago. Plus we absolutely love the atmosphere - the steel drum music, walkway around the lagoon, smaller pools along with the main pool, the walking bridge over to Jamaica....I could go on and on and on.....

Upvote 0

cooleo

One of the noticable things is that the majority of the bus stops @ both CBR & CSR are such that you have to walk across the parking lot to get to the bus stop. However, if you stay in the Cabanas @ CSR, you can easily access Bus Stop #1 & #4 without having to walk across the parking lot. I am not familiar with the other moderates enough to know the configuration of the bus stops. I only know about these because I studied both of these extensively before deciding to stay @ CSR. I was extremely happy with my choice & is the reason I am going back there.:cool:

Upvote 0

DisnFanatic10

Port Orleans French Quarter is great! We had a problem checking in but that was because we were with a huge group (19 rooms) And we were all checking in at different times as the families arrived in Orlando. that was the worst part of our stay. oh and here are some tips.

1. if you like Ice cream get a homemade ice cream sandwich in the food court, not the ones in the bag but the ones that they put together right there. They are huge and my favorite desert down there.

2. If you are somewhat tall watch your head when you walk under the pool serpent. (learned that one the hard way)

Upvote 0

bhg469

Port Orleans French Quarter is great! We had a problem checking in but that was because we were with a huge group (19 rooms) And we were all checking in at different times as the families arrived in Orlando. that was the worst part of our stay. oh and here are some tips.

1. if you like Ice cream get a homemade ice cream sandwich in the food court, not the ones in the bag but the ones that they put together right there. They are huge and my favorite desert down there.

2. If you are somewhat tall watch your head when you walk under the pool serpent. (learned that one the hard way)

Here is why i hate you so much right now. It took me about 3 years to forget about those ice cream sandwhiches. They are that good. Now i want one badly and i am very far from getting one.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom