Favorite Magic Kingdom Land

What's your favorite Magic Kingdom land?

• Main Street USA

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Frontierland/Liberty Square

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters

ParentsOf4

Original Poster
Simple question: What's your favorite land at the Magic Kingdom?

When I was young many decades ago, the answer was easy: Tomorrowland. Although the Apollo missions were winding down, space was still very much on a lot of brains. Tomorrowland won by theme alone.

Got a bit older and it became Adventureland. Swiss Family Robinson still had relevance so the tree house was cool, Tiki had that Walt Disney connection, and nothing felt more "Walt Disney World" than Pirates of the Caribbean.

After a hiatus of several years to have children, just being on Main Street USA with our young olds felt special. Everything wowed them, didn't need any rides. We spent hours just happy to be there.

They got a bit older and it definitely was Fantasyland. It's a Small World, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, and others all were special experiences.

As they passed the 40-inch mark, our favorite became Frontierland/Liberty Square. Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain became their first "big kid" roller coasters, while they finally were ready for Haunted Mansion. I fondly remember my son's happiness at the throwback Shooting Arcade.

So, at one time or another, pretty much every land was a favorite. Today, I'd have to say it's Main Street USA. Having been on every attraction dozens of times, just being there is enough.

What's your favorite Magic Kingdom land?

And no cheating by saying "All of them!":)

Last edited:

2bornot2be

Good question
When I was young I loved Tomorrow land and today if I just had to pick a favorite I guess it still would be. I just wish Disney would bring it back to the glory days and add more innovative attractions. Frontierland has some of my favorite attractions but I guess I'm just holding on to my childhood memories.

I have not been to Disney since the new Fantasy land expansion and can not wait to see it I hope its as great as it seems and I may have a new favorite.

Last edited:

Marc Gil

Main Street USA has always been my favorite in the morning. The sights, and smells always give me that jolt of nostalgia. Lol I always ride in the trolleys and pretend I'm in Meet Me In St. Louis. Frontierland and Liberty Square are my favorite lands to go to at night. They're so quiet and peaceful. It really gets me upset when people say that Liberty Square isn't really a land and that it's just a gap between Fantasyland and Frontierland. It really is an awesome place to be. Just going through all the nooks and crannies and seeing all the details that imagineering put into LS is just amazing. Hall of Presidents is always the last thing I see at MK. It really is an unappreciated gem.

Clamman73

As a young kid, definitely Tomorrowland with Wings, Now is the Time COP, Mission to Mars, seeing the glowing Space Mountain vehicles, barely able to press the gas pedal on Speedway, pylons entering Tomorrowland and just the plain old white paint scheme back then, but now it's a combination of lands from Mansion over towards Thunder and Splash and the Pirates area of Adventureland.

JIMINYCR

Frontierland/Liberty square. ( Glad you put them together) Theres everything I like there... Splash, BTMRR, HM,River boat, HOP, TSI, CBJ, Liberty Tree Tavern, Pecos Bill's, Outpost, the wooden walkway along the river, shootin gallery. If I was restricted to spending all of my time just in that one area of the park I could be happy. Some days after I've been through MK a lot, I'll just hang out by the wooden walkway and people watch.

Clamman73

Frontierland/Liberty square. ( Glad you put them together) Theres everything I like there... Splash, BTMRR, HM,River boat, HOP, TSI, CBJ, Liberty Tree Tavern, Pecos Bill's, Outpost, the wooden walkway along the river, shootin gallery. If I was restricted to spending all of my time just in that one area of the park I could be happy. Some days after I've been through MK a lot, I'll just hang out by the wooden walkway and people watch.

The wooden walkway is becoming my favorite part of MK for some reason...I think it's walking by Rivers of America, seeing Liberty Belle and when I go into "walk-quick" mode - it's a good way to bypass people when I go back and forth b/t Mansion and Thunder/Splash.

AllyInWonderland

WDW_94_HDR2-Copy.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
A few years ago I would have said Fantasyland but now I really like Main Street. There is the excitement when you enter, and I love riding on the horse-drawn trolley! It is really cool to be on Main Street when the Mayor is out, he is fun to interact with. And just sitting on a bench listening to the music, watching people & the castle, and having a snack at any time of day (but mostly at night) is my favorite thing in the "world".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom