Favorite Magic Kingdom Land

What's your favorite Magic Kingdom land?

• Main Street USA

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Frontierland/Liberty Square

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters

75disney

I love Frontier Land. The idea of the Old West and the frontier always fascinated me. I really enjoyed the way it used to be when the shops sold western style souvenirs, like real cowboy hats, coonskin caps, and elaborate Indian headdresses. Davey Crockett canoes were always fun and the Country Bears changed the show for different seasons (like summer and Christmas). I still love the atmosphere today, plus it has two great rides - SM and BTMRR (my fav). TSI is still a lot of fun, too, especially with grade schoolers.

jw24

With Disney World, you can NEVER pick just one of anything. Favorite ride, favorite park, favorite food, the list goes on and on. Same holds true for the MK lands! I love them all but I'll go with Adventureland. I love Jungle Cruise, Pirates and the Dole Whips. But there's just something cool about walking across from the hub to the iconic Adventureland bridge and hearing all the music, seeing the tikis, etc. It almost seems like you're visiting a foreign country in a way.

HouCuseChickie

I swear, you could ask me this question every day...and you might just get a different answer. But for today...

As much as I love Tomorrowland at night, love the euphoria I feel as I stroll up MSUSA, and the "I'M A KID AGAIN!!!" feeling in Fantasyland...there's just something about Adventureland that's really calling to me right now.
6061841469_ccd65156ee.jpg

luv

Fantasyland. It's so very Disney, contains IASW...and it's just so cute. Main Street, too, for the music and the feeling of entering a magical place with a big castle at the end of the block. :D

I love them all, but they kind of ruined Adventureland, cut so much out of Frontierland and Tomorrowland is looking old.

At night, I like Adventureland best, even with the Aladdin ride, which I wish was not there.

Gonzo79

Frontierland/ Liberty Square. I love everything about it. From the rides/attractions, to the background music. I also find the are very peaceful at times. Especially at night.

Soarin2u

..... Really hard choice between Mainstreet USA and Tomorrowoland. Mainstreet is the land of Magic, you immediately walk in and then you are suddenly immersed with a twinkle of magic, a aroma of nostalgia and a gorgeous castle that sends butterflies to flutter in your stomach.
Tomorrowland is a huge part of many of Walt's goals and Mottos; to be Optimistic for the future and look forward to a better tomorrow. The land is also oozing with fun upbeat feel that even though it is outdated, it still transports me to the future. The lights at night are stunning and is a land full of energy.

I voted Tomorrowland but only because it was a for sure favorite as a child.:happy:

Last edited:

cheezbat

While I love the attraction selection in Frontierland/Liberty Square the best, I think my overall favorite land has to be Adventureland. I like all of the attractions there(minus poor placement of Aladdin's spinner), love the refreshments and restaurants, and the atmosphere is the best!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom