Favorite Hotel?

Kyna

Of the four resorts that I have stayed on-site in (All Stars Sports, Port Orleans - French Quarter, Caribbean Beach and the Polynesian), I enjoyed the Polynesian the most. The over-all atmosphere - the grounds, the lobby with its beautiful waterful and foilage, the restaurants, the shops, the pool - the proximity to my two favorite parks - the rooms, the views - the cordial staff - make it my favorite. Even when I am staying elsewhere on-site, I find myself drifting back for a visit.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

This was a really tough poll...Each resort, especially in the Deluxe category has something special. AK..animals and scenery, YC & BC...no doubt the pool, monorail resorts...views of MK, it is really hard to just pick 1....

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

Why the low marks for the Yacht Club? We were thinking about staying there for Christmas, but finding it hard to stay away from our favorite, WL, if it gets bad reviews.

Upvote 0

GoofyFan1

I seem to be the lone vote for the Caribbean Beach Resort.

I've stayed at other resorts, but like the feel of CBR. WL was too much like home, the Adirondack Mtns./Lake Champlain, and Boardwalk was a nice hotel, but the bussing system just about ruined our short time we had at the World.

Come this December, I may change my vote as we are trying the Port Orleans French Quarter resort.:lookaroun

Upvote 0

dave1105

My vote would be for Polynesian. Stayed there last December and loved it! The theming is wonderful and the grounds were immaculate! Alot of attention to detail. Was also wonderful watching the fireworks from the beach with the music piped in while sitting in a lounge chair.

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

poly, no question. we have stayed at several of the resorts (my goal is to try them all), but the polynesian is always the first on our list every time we discuss another trip.

Upvote 0

Eyorefan

I'm surprised the GF only has 3 votes. :shrug:

I liked GF, it was nice. My DD said she felt like a princess there. I just like the feel of the Poly more than any other place. To me, walking around the Poly is like being on vacation while you are on vacation. I just wish I could afford to stay there every time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom