• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
“We’ve Been Talking About a Sequel Nonstop”: Alexandre Aja Talks ‘Crawl 2’! [Exclusive]

Jessica M. Thompson Directing ‘Dracula’ Horror Movie ‘The Bride’ for Screen Gems

“I Would Demand Warwick Davis Come Back”: Darren Bousman on the ‘Leprechaun’ Movie He Hopes to Make [Exclusive]

mf1972

watched army of the dead. had potential, but that was 2+ hours i’m not getting back. i’d hate to say it, but snyder is better off making DC movies.

Last edited:

mf1972

watched conjuring 3 in hbo max, & found it disappointing. the trailer didn’t impress me so i wasn’t expecting much. we did go watch a quiet place 2, & enjoyed it a lot. just as good as the first one.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Epct82

Has anyone seen the trailer for "Lamb"? It's a (horror?) movie from Iceland coming out this Fall. I don't know if this is even horror, but apparently it's disturbing and from the same people who did Hereditary and Midsomar. I won't post the trailer here in case it's just a drama or even comedy (??)

mf1972

just watched malignant on hbo max. was a bit so so the 1st half, but that twist….holy rhymes with fit 😂. definitely kicked the movie up a notch. wasn’t bad, but not as good as wan’s other work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom