Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
“We’ve Been Talking About a Sequel Nonstop”: Alexandre Aja Talks ‘Crawl 2’! [Exclusive]

Jessica M. Thompson Directing ‘Dracula’ Horror Movie ‘The Bride’ for Screen Gems

“I Would Demand Warwick Davis Come Back”: Darren Bousman on the ‘Leprechaun’ Movie He Hopes to Make [Exclusive]

mf1972

watched army of the dead. had potential, but that was 2+ hours i’m not getting back. i’d hate to say it, but snyder is better off making DC movies.

Last edited:

mf1972

watched conjuring 3 in hbo max, & found it disappointing. the trailer didn’t impress me so i wasn’t expecting much. we did go watch a quiet place 2, & enjoyed it a lot. just as good as the first one.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Epct82

Has anyone seen the trailer for "Lamb"? It's a (horror?) movie from Iceland coming out this Fall. I don't know if this is even horror, but apparently it's disturbing and from the same people who did Hereditary and Midsomar. I won't post the trailer here in case it's just a drama or even comedy (??)

mf1972

just watched malignant on hbo max. was a bit so so the 1st half, but that twist….holy rhymes with fit 😂. definitely kicked the movie up a notch. wasn’t bad, but not as good as wan’s other work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom