Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

champdisney

Apparently WB will be incorporating more of their IP besides the Looney Tunes in Space Jam 2, alleged leak images show the involvement of baddies The Joker and Pennywise the Dancing Clown. Could they be part of new Monstar team?

The Grand Inquisitor

Apparently WB will be incorporating more of their IP besides the Looney Tunes in Space Jam 2, alleged leak images show the involvement of baddies The Joker and Pennywise the Dancing Clown. Could they be part of new Monstar team?

That's pretty cool. I honestly had no idea they were making a Space Jam 2. I loved the first one as a kid and got me into playing Basketball.

mf1972

i don’t know if this has been mentioned here, but i recently noticed AMC will start showing the creepshow series this coming monday, 5/4, that premiered on shudder last year. i’ll check it out & see how it is. liked the original movie. thought the sequel was meh.

I suppose this movie is more of a psychological thriller type movie because they are the types of movies that I enjoy and not the real horror movies that actually could never happen in real life. They don't bother me at all and I don't really like them much at all. This movie came out in 2005 and I saw it many years later on DVD. It stars Patrick Wilson and a pretty young Ellen Page(Juno). It is Hard Candy. I will not tell about it, but if you can make it through this movie without cringing you are pretty damn strong(especially if you are a male).

70515020-1000527616961395-5035686543626916236-n.jpg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

160 bucks for all 12 movies? Not bad.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom