Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
U.S. Rights to ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’ Have Reverted Back to Wes Craven’s Estate

Fede Alvarez Producing Next ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ Film

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Sam Raimi Will Direct an Untitled Horror Film from ‘Freddy vs. Jason’ Writers

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Wes Craven’s Estate Begins Taking ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’ Pitches

Huge ‘Friday the 13th’ Legal Decision Likely to Be Made Next Year

mf1972

recently watched dr sleep. it was in & out of theaters so quick, i missed out on it. overall, it was pretty good. haven’t watched the shinning in years, but had no problem following this movie. if i had to complain about 1 thing in this movie...it could’ve been shorter. clocked in around 2 1/2 hours. didn’t feel like forever, but i think it could’ve wrapped it up the same with a shorter movie.

champdisney

recently watched dr sleep. it was in & out of theaters so quick, i missed out on it. overall, it was pretty good. haven’t watched the shinning in years, but had no problem following this movie. if i had to complain about 1 thing in this movie...it could’ve been shorter. clocked in around 2 1/2 hours. didn’t feel like forever, but i think it could’ve wrapped it up the same with a shorter movie.
Part of the issue was the slow beginning, the film had to introduce all these new characters while The Shining was more to the point. I too just saw Doctor Sleep recently (about a week ago) and I liked it a lot. Was a worthy successor to The Shining, kind of a predictable ending but it works.

Tony Perkis

The Invisible Man was very good.

E206E123-FEA1-4818-A79E-4EAEA1561F47.jpeg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Next ‘Final Destination’ Remains Canon, Set in World of First Responders

Brand New ‘Scream’ Movie is Officially Happening and the ‘Ready or Not’ Filmmakers Are Directing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom