Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
“Ghost Adventures” Halloween Special Will Investigate the Real Life ‘Conjuring’ House!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Rumor: Tommy Doyle Making His Return in ‘Halloween Kills’?!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
James Wan Producing ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ Pilot for Amazon

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Everardo Gout Will Direct ‘The Purge 5,’ Releasing Summer 2020

champdisney

A while ago Jason Blum said they were interested in rebooting the Scream films, could this be the beginning of that?
Wonder if Blumhouse plans on setting Scream within the same cinematic universe as Halloween. I vaguely remember hearing a while back of a slashers’ shared universe consisting of Freddy, Jason and Leatherface but that would be made under New Line/Warner Bros.

Disney Maddux

Wonder if Blumhouse plans on setting Scream within the same cinematic universe as Halloween. I vaguely remember hearing a while back of a slashers’ shared universe consisting of Freddy, Jason and Leatherface but that would be made under New Line/Warner Bros.
I remember Blumhouse said they are ready to make all their films a large cinematic universe. Imagine Ghostface VS Michael!

champdisney

I remember Blumhouse said they are ready to make all their films a large cinematic universe. Imagine Ghostface VS Michael!
I can’t picture Myers vs Ghostface on the big screen. However, I can see the Ghostface killer/killers basing Michael Myers as their inspiration, sort of in the same vein as how Kylo models himself after Darth Vader.

John park hopper

For us it would have to be the first Alien movie. We went when the wife was 7 or 8 months pregnant with our first son, we knew nothing about the movie and when the alien came out of the stomach of the crew member it scared my wife to death. Of course it was my fault for taking her

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom