Favorite Gutbombs in WDW!

AJAX

Original Poster
I've listed my favorite sit-downs many times, but how about Junk Food? Let's face it, folks; although we'd all like to rave about the Chefs' Table at V & A, it's the gutbombs that sustain us as we stumble through the parks!

My fave-rave gastronomical disasters are-

'Trapper Bobs Beaver Tails' from Canada in Epcot. Love 'em! Fried dough and Maple Syrup!

'Dole Whips' from Aloha Isle in Adventureland, MK. Rejuvenates me on a hot day! And adds an inch to my waist.

'Churros' from Cantina de San Angel in Epcot- I like 'em when they're not quite done, and gooey in the center! Viva La Malfunctioning Deep Fryer!

'Tavern Fried Cheese' from the Liberty Tree in the MK. - I like to sneak these past my family and eat them while watching the afternoon parade! get away! that's mine!

'Mickeys' Premium Bar' from carts in the MK- Rock hard, over-priced, gimme two!

Select 'Turkey Legs' from the Frontierland cart. You've got to point one out to the server that has that nice smoked rosey color, like a Smithfield Ham, wave a tip, and beg. Too dark, and you've got Turkey Jurkey!

And finally, a tribute to what I understand is a treat from the past-Trifle from the cart outside the Rose & Crown in Epcot. I was good for a least two while we watched Illuminations! Sadly missed by the Ajax family. :(

sig

The peanut butter cups in the candy store on Main Street (also Down Town Disney). They are about 2" thick! Also another fav, at the Fountain Side Cafe at Epcot they have these, well, they can only be described as chocolate marshamallow squares, no rice crispies, just marshmallow & chocolate!

Lance

I always get two toll house cookies in the Main Street Bakery.

And I always seem to get something from the Norway Bakery.

And I've always loved Soft Serve Ice Cream(Twist of course), and WDW has great Soft Serve Ice Cream!!!

DisJosh

I love the croicants you can get around WDW...they have them at carts in the morning and the bakery in france and bakeries through out WDW have them. They must be from some sort of generic recepie but I love em. I also love most any pastery from the bakery in the France pavillion! :D

I love those strawberry bars they have at ice craem stands through out the park also. Lets see...the hot dogs I had from a cart in Tommorowland were really good lol. And ummmm lol some of you will hit me but the pizza from the food court at Port Orleans French Quarter lol.

Hey I hear all this talk about beaver tails...

They don't sound much diferent than what we call dough boys here in RI. Fried dough but no syrup we use powdered sugar. :slurp:

jcmayid

!!!!

First of all, AJAX, Thanks!!! We've been missing out on a lot of those gutbombs that sound so yummy!!! I think I'll print this out and memorize it! :lol: We always like to have breakfast at the 'Tusker House' in Animal Kingdom. Great croissantwhiches & the best hashbrowns! We also love the Creme Brulee at Fountain View Espresso & Bakery in Epcot. And there is this little kiosk in front of Alfredo's in Italy where they have THE BEST Tiramisu & Canolis!!! YUM!!! :slurp:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
the ice cream bowls in the main street ice cream shop

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Chocolate mousse from france!!!!

Attachments

• 74wdw2001.jpg
    74wdw2001.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 193

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Lance
I always get two toll house cookies in the Main Street Bakery.

And I always seem to get something from the Norway Bakery.

I forgot these two...

I love the cookies at the Bakery and the pretzels with the almonds in Norway are delicious!:slurp:

Also I recommend that everyone try a Mickey Brownie from the Gourmet Pantry in DTD Marketplace. It is so good and only 2.50 (it is also pretty big).

AJAX

Original Poster
Not Fair!

Sansaarai- That was downright cruel. Those pics sent me lunging for the freezer and a Dove bar. A poor substitute, but chocolate nonetheless. That mousse is delicious! :D

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Re: Not Fair!

Originally posted by AJAX
Sansaarai- That was downright cruel. Those pics sent me lunging for the freezer and a Dove bar. A poor substitute, but chocolate nonetheless. That mousse is delicious! :D

Every time I see that pic my mouth waters, and I get the shakes.

mmmmmmmmmm must have chocolate mousse........

Only 26 days until another taste.

Tramp

I have to agree with Sansaarai about the French Pastry shop....that's a KILLER....

...but at the Marketplace, gimme one of those Alcatraz Rocks at Ghirardelli's...:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom