Favorite Gutbombs in WDW!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I Love french pastries......

Although my favorite is the popcorn....my videos of WDW involve me eating popcorn everytime the camera catches me.

jcmayid

Originally posted by Sansaarai
Chocolate mousse from france!!!!

Hey Sansaarai, that ws totally uncalled for, I am going to have to make me make an unexpected stop at Epcot this weekend.

2 MO DAYS!!!!

maureen ashton

Coffee cake from the main street bakery at MK.
I had a great Ice Cream on a stick with caramel inside, I beleive it was a "Pluto", I only found it at Epcot from a cart just before Test Track.
Dole Whip Floats, Adventurland, MK.
Chocolate and vanilla pound cake AK.

AJAX

Original Poster
The last time we were in EPCOT, I went face down into a combo-platter from Cantina San Angel as soon as the place opened.
My wife and daughter sat at another table, they were so disgusted!
But it was so good!:D

Mr. Toad

The Dolphin Fountain. The Dolphin Splash is great. Pick seven flavors of ice cream and toppings. Eat it all and then go get sick.

Don't make the mistake my wife and I made when we split one. Seven flavors of ice cream does not mean seven scoops of ice cream. I think there were about 20 scoops of ice cream in there.

We skipped dinner that night but it was worth it.

Originally posted by AJAX
The last time we were in EPCOT, I went face down into a combo-platter from Cantina San Angel as soon as the place opened.
My wife and daughter sat at another table, they were so disgusted!
But it was so good!:D

hehe.... nice...

Bimmy56

Oh yes, the beaver tails are delicious, here in the Mid- West we call them elephant ears. Other favorites of ours are the Dole Whips in Adventureland and the rice krispy treats with the huge layer of chocolate on top from the Main Street candy shop. Sometimes I think we make the trip to WDW just for the snacks!!

Goofyteen

Originally posted by NowInc
Aside from the obvious turkey leg obsession I have....

Those chocolate covered frozen bananas at AK...

Why can't they sell those frozen bananas at the other parks too!!! They're great!!

Pioneer Hall

Does anyone remember the whopper ice cream they used to sell only at the Studios?

It was so good it was a vanilla Ice Cream with the little malted milk balls in it. YUM YUM!!!:slurp:

Maria

As someone else mentioned before, Tiramisú in the booth in Italy, MIckey ice cream bars, anything involving chocolate from the french bakery or Germany or Norway!

As for salty stuff.... a pretzel and a beer at Fantasmic! :slurp:

tmm7899

One of my favorites is at Beaches n Cream at Yaht abd Beach club, I think that it is a brownie sundae or something like that. It is amazing vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, peanut butter sauce, whip cream all in a big bowl on top of a huge brownie.

yensid354

Beaches and Cream

The best desserts

7 seas delight at Narcoosees at Grand Floridan.

Fudge mudslide sunday at Beaches and Cream!

Other goodies

Kakagori sold at a cart at Japan at Epcot

The Lemonade slush at MK or MGM!

Best fast food

Hotdogs from Pecos Bills with fries

Chicken strips from Pinnoccio Haus at MK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom