• Food Rocks

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Kitchen Kabaret

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

Chrononymous

Since Journey into Imagination wasn't on the poll list...my next highest would be Kitchen Kabaret!
I am soooooo in the minority, I know! Loved that silly show, loved the stupid jokes and puns! Loved the songs! (veggie veggie fruit fruit ole!)

It's one of those shows I wish I could see again. Along with Cranium Command, and captain EO.

All my fav extinct rides are on videotape, so I can still watch them and sigh.

SnowFire

Had to choose 20K - just for the nostalgia value. It is one of the first rides I remember riding as a kid. (Way back when MK was the only park.)

SiriusBlack

I picked Alien Encounter. First off because it was a pretty cool ride, and I also voted for it because I hate the Stitch ride so much.

Disney-Nautifan

Unfortuantely, many of the extinct attractions mentioned on the poll I never got to see or ride on, which is such a pity... :cry:

However, I destinctively remember Alien Encounter (SO SCARY!!) :eek:, and of course, the wonderful Timekeeper, with its beautiful music, breaktaking effects, and also the eccentric tinsel-haired robot himself! :ROFLOL:

Being a 7 year old, it truly to me was one of my favourites, and almost a rite of passage for me to the Disney theme parks, and of being a huge fan I am now!

Although I never ride Horizons at Epcot, I do however remember seeing the white pyramidal building that used to house the attraction before it got demolished.

Jasonflz

Original Poster
Unfortuantely, many of the extinct attractions mentioned on the poll I never got to see or ride on, which is such a pity... :cry:

However, I destinctively remember Alien Encounter (SO SCARY!!) :eek:, and of course, the wonderful Timekeeper, with its beautiful music, breaktaking effects, and also the eccentric tinsel-haired robot himself! :ROFLOL:

Being a 7 year old, it truly to me was one of my favourites, and almost a rite of passage for me to the Disney theme parks, and of being a huge fan I am now!

Although I never ride Horizons at Epcot, I do however remember seeing the white pyramidal building that used to house the attraction before it got demolished.

:sohappy: That's exactly how I feel. It sure was unique. (Timekeeper)

Matt and Kelly

Trust me, i dont get it either. It was the only ride i've ever rode (since i was single digits in age) in fantasyland, and i couldnt get enough to be honest.

Although I picked Mr. Toad, I do really enjoy the Winnie the Pooh ride. I think that was actually a pretty good trade off actually. Plus, I can still ride Mr. Toad when we go to Disneyland.

Crazy4WDisneyW

My Choice

I have always loved Food Rocks as a kid.... and it had a great message sent out to the audience.... I wish it was still there, but yet again, where would Soarin' be? I love both of them.....

"Eating right is easy, choose before you chew. We're waiting in teh kitchen, waiting in the kitchen... for you."- Food Rocks :cry: I love you Food Rocks!

I would have to go with Delta Dreamflight, honestly, even though I like Buzz Lightyear now. It was such a relaxing ride and we would ride it over and over during the busy part of the day (Tomorrowland used to be perfect for that, the newer rides definitely draw more of a wait).

Though I enjoyed Timekeeper, I love Monster's Inc. Same thing with Mr. Toad vs. Winnie the Pooh. I think I was too young to appreciate some of the rides earlier incarnations.

Oddysey

Horizons without a dought. I really wish Disney would do something with the former WoL building instead of housing the garden festival...

New Horizons maybe, or Horizons 2.0 :D. At least that would go much better with the future world theme, but I guess that is a discussion for another thread.

LiveyMouse22

It's such a shame that Alien Encounter is no longer there. I absolutely HATED it when it was there but that was only because I was younger and didn't like the feeling of some weird creature flying around me. I really think I would have enjoyed it now that I am older instead of crying, closing my eyes, and burying my head in the shoulder of whoever was next to me. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom