Favorite Epcot Pavilion

SilentWindODoom

Future World
The Living Seas has always been my favorite. Universe of Energy is a close second.

World Showcase
France, but that's just because I like France in general. Morocco is a close second, merely because of an amazing ability to create complete immersion moreso than any other pavilion. It is a work of art.

dandaman

Hmm... tough call.

WS: While "The American Adventure" is my favourite "theatre" show, I'd say Mexico, because of its market (and good food... I don't even like Mexican food, but I love it at the San Angel! :lol: ). Following closely is Italy, due to the irresistible Fettucine Alfredo (again, I don't eat Fettucine Alfredo normally, but I love the Disney/authentic "version" of it).

I've never eaten at Le Cellier, but I really want to. Nevertheless, up to this point, I think the only thing not truly representative of Canada nowadays is the show. Made in the mid-80's, I believe, it just doesn't seem akin to the Canada I know.

FW: With the addition of Soarin', The Land would be up there in my list as "most relaxing" (albeit somewhat cramped). But, Mission: Space is almost never crowded now, so I can enjoy a great ride with no wait, almost antime I want. :D

Final Judgement: Mexico in World Showcase, and Mission: Space in Future World. :wave:

P.S. My favourite between-pavillion attraction has always been the model train village between Germany and Italy. I've spent many an afternoon there on that little bridge. :)

tomm4004

Showcase: (tie) France.

I love the small village design, the restaurant is good and I enjoy the movie and the entertainment. Others are better in certain areas, but France is best overall. If, for example, Japan or Morocco had the movie, then that might change.

(tie) China

Beautiful garden setting and architecture. Restaurant is okay. Love the movie(s) and the acrobats!

Future: The Land - now with three fine attractions.

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
FW: used to be JII, but now i say universe of energy/test track

WS: got to be Italy, sec. is Japan

MadMax11

Wow...this is tough. I love different aspects about each one.

Mexico in terms of the surroundings and ambience. I think they did an incredible job with that pavillion. The ride certainly leaves something to be desired, though. :)

Best ride is easily in Norway. Obviously.

Best attraction generally? The American Adventure movie. I cry like a school-girl everytime I see it.

my favorite restaurant?? the tempura bar in Japan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom