Favorite Epcot Pavilion

dandaman

D'oh! Your avatar is nicer-looking than mine! :lol:

Definetely The American Adventure. But, when the raft ride is built, Canada will hold my #1 spot! :sohappy:

:lookaroun

Blackie Pueblo

Well, I have to say The American Adventure, because that is with out a doubt my favorite show. I never miss it when I'm at Epcot. But Mexico is amazing! And recently I just really checked out Canada. And I have to say, that outside area is gorgeous!

check out my short movies at:
http://www.newlineagefilms.com

WDWizard626

Original Poster
dandaman said:
D'oh! Your avatar is nicer-looking than mine! :lol:

Definetely The American Adventure. But, when the raft ride is built, Canada will hold my #1 spot! :sohappy:

:lookaroun

:rolleyes: Yup. My Avatar is better than yours! LoL! :lol: What raft ride built in Canada. I thought that was just all rumors, is it in the Imagineering stage, has it been confirmed or is it just all rumors. Thanks 2 all for relplying to this topic!:D P.S--You can chose Future World Pavilions too!

Crazy Harry

Well, I think this topic needs to be split into two obvious catogories ie FW and WS.

My favorites are:

The Land (the old version, have not visted the new one yet)

and

Mexico- Between the atmosphere, the souvenier kiosks, and el rio del tiempo, no other comes close (but Germany would be #2 for me)

Connor002

Corrus said:
Antarctia... OOPS!!! :zipit:

Did a certain person just slip a certain piece of information that a certain group of people is not allowed to know about.

Hmmm...

This goes back to my hypothesis that you say just enough to get us excited then keep quiet...

You loove watching us squirm, don't you? :lol:

Tim G

Just kidding, but you fell for it... :lol:

Antarctica could never be, there's not a government who would pay for that..

Connor002

Corrus said:
Just kidding, but you fell for it... :lol:

Antarctica could never be, there's not a government who would pay for that..

Another instince of playing with us (or in this case just me :lookaroun ) for your own amusement. So that facts begin to add up...:lookaroun

Isn't there some kind of internation pact, stating Anartica will not belong to any one country? Maybe everyone could go in on it. :D

(I can dream, can't I?):lol:

Tim G

Connor002 said:
Another instince of playing with us (or in this case just me :lookaroun ) for your own amusement. So that facts begin to add up...:lookaroun

Isn't there some kind of internation pact, stating Anartica will not belong to any one country? Maybe everyone could go in on it. :D

(I can dream, can't I?):lol:
It might as well belong to australia... Nearest to it... but I wouldn't know...

BTW... I was just kidding you, 'cause i knew you would tka the bait... But really only this post...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist... :D

Connor002

Corrus said:
It might as well belong to australia... Nearest to it... but I wouldn't know...

BTW... I was just kidding you, 'cause i knew you would tka the bait... But really only this post...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist... :D

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

DME

Ok. I have several categories

Favorite of all Time - Horizons
Favorite of all Time 2nd place - World of Motion

Favorite in Future World Current - Spaceship Earth
Favorite in World Showcase Current - Mexico

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom